Reviews for You Are My Strength
nericearren chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
VERY well-written; the "plot" is strong, details are well-balanced-not too much, not too little-and characters are believable. The only suggestion is to not write in such a formal way, but that's only my preference. Hope this helps end wars:). The other thing is something I struggle with myself; not starting sentences with contractions etc(and, of course, because, like, and so on)too much. Good work.
Ivory chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Limp noodel? have you been watching Mulan?
Tosho chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
And then Riko comes home and see's them.
So she shuts the door, and quietly smiles to herself while thinking: "That perv is so going to get it tomorrow!"
sredbear chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Okayy, fine, I'll review for the sake of humanity!
Well, you kept the characters on character (i don't know how to say that exactly), and that is something I really appreciate from authors who write fanfics. What's the point of writing a story about a previously thought of character if you're going to change their personality? I think in that case it is just best to write an original story from scratch.
Your story was short, and entertaining. It think that compared to the manga's light-hearted aura, this was a little more sad and deep. It was still enjoyable though!
I didn't find any grammar mistakes, although I only read it once. The sentences flowed really nicely and I wasn't expecting Teru to be sad because of a test, haha! Yeah, well. I think you did a good job. Maybe making the mood a little lighter next time? But that's just my personal opinion. If that was your intention from the beginning then your story is good to go :)
Mindblower1915 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
it was great. And a little more love was just generated in the world.
lovemondotrasho chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awww. What a cute little oneshot. But Teru, you really had me worried there! I thought someone sexually harrassed you or something. But then again, this is Teru we're talking about.

Great job on Kurosaki's reaction. . he's such a sweetie.

-lovemondotrasho
NineOhThree chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very Cute :3
Love it!
SimplyChildish chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Haha, that was so sweet. :)
violet120 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Such a cute story and all because of a test haha