Reviews for A Vampire Story Fairy Tail
shristi jain chapter 4 . 9/2
i love this story and hope u write more storys like that but my disappoint is that in this story jellalxerza or laxusxmira r not in..
Make overpowered natsu from another universe come and help natsu
Hi
U are a good write I give u a six

Ohhhh and I am kind of an fanfic critic _
I HATE LISSANNA SHE IS A FUCKING BITCH
Not lft let
I regret reading this sorry but i just dont like it so sorry
FeeBee Bumblebee 2002 chapter 5 . 5/5
Where's Kinana x Erik?
Ashy Chan chapter 10 . 4/27
Wow.. your story is amazing.. I love it. It's very cute. Um... if you don't mind me asking.. I want to make a one-shot about this story. will you grant me my wish?
Stella-Eucliffe chapter 4 . 4/16
Look I'm sorry for calling you out for this but I just gotta. That Sting and Lisanna lemon was the WORST. I just can't. I hate Lisanna so U was disgusted by the lemon. I love Sting and all but Lisanna is a whore. If it was Sting with Lucy, I would've liked it since I ship them together. But I just can't, author-san. Again, I'm sorry. I had to call you out on this.
Maria chapter 1 . 2/20
This was really interesting and intriguing! Throughout the whole story I kept stopping and asking myself so many questions and coming up with my own conclusions. I actually finished the story and rearead it right after. Knowing what happened and the reasons why as the story progressed (made it clear as I re-read the story ) Overall it was an AMAZING STORY and thoroughly enjoyed it till the end. Nice work
Jesssica887 chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Mizu is not 1 years old since it takes 9 months until a baby is born but I still love you story!
CookieCupcake5 chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
For a split second I was pissed because I thought that Natsu really did die. The only thing that disappointed me was Erza wasn't in the story. I Love the story tho. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Would you shut the fuck up
Fehriechan01 chapter 8 . 7/24/2016
All that i keep saying is .. 'Shit shit shit YOU ARRRGGHHH' I even banged my phone ! oh gosh T.T Why are you doing this to me T_T Waaahhh !