Reviews for Hope's Flower
Yui Moonlight chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Finally! an Update!

You cannot believe how long I was waiting for this. Well... the ranting would be set aside for now, onto the reactions!

Ooh... Arme's jealous? pretty sure that Lian is Ryan's sister though(but she doesn't know that I'm sure) *grins*

I'm pretty interested on how you portray Lire's attacks here and how she stumbles onto her newfound abilities, kind of thinking on how she reacts against Kaze!Lass using the Innadril Bow

Onto Jin and Amy's side I like how you added the bit where Amy IS the Xenia gods' oracle not to mention the forshadowing... *pls. insert evil grin here*

As for Ronan and Elesis, I'm curious as to the consequences of him using a technique forbidden by his instructor is going to be like.

As for the overall chapter I got kind of confused for a while there with the constantly changing perspectives. I lol'd at the "Ahh #$%$#Elesisdon't!%$SkreeEEeeEEAHHHH% $shjgkl\(o)/fjlksdnm!" part btw who screamed that anyway? XD

Glad for the update thanks Hope that the next one would be just as awesome and more action filled.
lLegendsl chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
MY SOUL HAS BEEN SATED -nomnomnomnom-

I lost it when I saw that emoticon in the middle of the crash. And Arme being jelly. And Amy's tirade. And Elesis dreaming and biting a healthy hunk of troll. Jeez, for a group of people in a deathdealing castle, there's certainly plenty of humorous events to go around hehehehe. Definitely worth the wait, another wonderful addition to the Grand Chase. Now Lire just has to go and pierce the heavens with her dri- I mean, uh, giant arrows and rain awesomeness on Kaze'aze's face!
...She does rain awesomeness on Kaze'aze's face, right?

Keep going!
starbrigate chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
awwwwtss! Lass is under her spell again... Well not that i'm complaining x3 Hahahaha! I'm so mean x3

Who's Leondis? And who's speaking using Amy's body? And isn't Lire's sibling is a male? Or am i wrong (in both/either understanding or in the info?)... It's been so long since i last drifted in GC fandom hahaha didn't even help as they said that our GC server closed down...

Anyway, please update soon?
lLegendsl chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
UPDATE! -nom nom nom- PHEED MEH MOAR!
starbrigate chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Yay! You updated!

Things have fired up... TT lack for better words... Anyway! It's a good thing that you haven't dropped or discontinued this! Most successful LxL fanfic here! And the story is next climax or is there some more plots you are going to include? Either way, the story will still be impressive!

Hope you update soon!
•—*starbrigate*—•
armexlass chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
It's supposed to be armexlass not lire eww
Crackbrain chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
* I won't look it up :D I trust you to do your research, but...did Elves invent Latin? :/
And I do not approve of Elesis having a brain :D She has muscles for brains.
Miss Eggplant chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Ah, I just got to reading your reviews and decided to check out your stories. I've came across this story quite a few times, but sadly, was too lazy to read it. u v u In the end, I was so glad I found this story, that I literally stayed up to 3 AM to read it. I hope you continue it!
Yui Moonlight chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Well since no one seems to want to be the benchmark "50th review!" I guess I'll take that spot... *sits down on a plush chair and grins*

As I said before in one of our conversations, the best chapter yet! I cannot express how amazed I am at the way you have gone with this story, as I look back at the earlier chapters it shows just how much you've improved your writing style and the weaving of the plot with its mysteries and the character interactions are superb, when I think of how the members of the Grand Chase act what always comes to my mind is your portrayal.

As for the chapter itself, I had to admit I had to stifle my giggles while all the while cringing at the thought, when I read the part where Ronan was "hit" by Elesis, poor poor guy... XD

As for the way Lire broke down when she found out Lass was retaken by the queen of darkness, it was such a heartrending scene and shows how much she cared for him. The title drop was very appropriate too IMO. Hope you continue to write this as I ant to see the ending
lLegendsl chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
YES! It continues! (*u*) - this is me dancing in joy.

Holy snap, I missed this story so bad, a smile was stuck to my face from beginning to end. -tries to peel smile off, but fails.- Love the sadisticness (is that a word?) of Kaze'aze; it's portrayed so well I might turn evil myself MWAHAHAHAHA!

Don't worry about updating quickly. Quality makes it worth the wait, and this was no exception. Reading this always makes me wonder who Arme and Lire are best paired with. I can see both pairings for the chars working out, with different obstacles to overcome and different ways to show their affections. Hell, I could probably spend hours pondering this, but I won't.

Please continue this story!
Hairclip chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Hey... While reading this fic of yours.. Can you make me a story about elesis and zero? Its just that after doing some research abou GC i couldnt shake of the idea about elesis and zero.. How elesis said that the way zero fights is similar to elscuds way of fighting... I dont intend to bother you or something.. I just want to know what you think about the couple...i know youll do something great after witnessing your awesome writing skills, that also converted me into a rin and asin fan. XD please?
Yui Moonlight chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
Oh darn it! This is the best version I've read of this chapter. Just by reading this I'm pretty sure you went on writing & re-writing for over a dozen times. How I envy your abilities to write stories with so many words... I seriously lack that ability sigh

Pretty curious as to how the others fare now and what Lire's condition is in, just a thought if Lire is this affected is Ryan in the same boat as well or is Lire doing something to herself that is making her so weak in such a short time?
Akitorai chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
Yew Updated! :D
...Yay...
Anyways...I Still encourage yew to update...:P
SO UPDATE :O -Is also curious about Lire-
Crackbrain chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
You devious plenipotentiary, you. What's an elf gotta do with all that wangling?
Akitorai chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Right now. Im begging you to Update QAQ. Upddaatteee...I Love the Story. So Keep Updating!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »