Reviews for Hope's Flower
ewertondragon chapter 21 . 6/15
2 dias para ler todo a fanfic por enquanto esperando ansioso para próximo capitulo 23
ewertondragon chapter 22 . 6/15
muito bom mesmo esta fanfic e muito interessante :3 obrigado por cria a fanfic

quero ver o que vai da na historia próximo capitulo
Akakushi chapter 22 . 6/9
this story is so good! please make the next chapter soon! I'm so eager to read what happens next! :D
SWEET JESUS IT'S ANOTHER UPDATE SO SOON ASFSADDAASFDSD SOMEBODY SEND HELP
yumenokiki chapter 22 . 6/2
I am still in love with this story. Thank you so much for continuing to write and share such an amazing adventure :-) Have a great night.
Astaria Mel Kanariane chapter 22 . 6/2
w You updated againnn~ Yaaaaaaay~
...-It is going to end soon? OwO
QwQ /sobs/ why did GC have to shut down..
I still ship here and there, so don't worry- /slapped
I'll still look forward to the next chappie... /sobs/
lLegendsl chapter 21 . 5/26
-clap clap clap-
Yeah I think GC is dead. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I won't have to worry about revamps ruining my story (which has been untouched until recently.) I like the panic Kaze'aze ensues just by going 'I gawt de shado orbuh' and Ryan and Ronan are going 'daaaaaaaaaang'. Also, YAY ACTION. Lass needs a year-long vacation after this complete with massages, therapy, and chocolate cake; being worked like a dog and eviscerating a few friends tends to do that. Finally, those taunts! I might adapt a few of those mehehe... Nice talking to you again, familiar human! Keep writing for the sake of divine justice (or whatever it takes to stay alive.)
Guest1231141 chapter 21 . 5/26
Finally! You finally updated!
It's been a while since you updated, but it doesn't matter.
As always your writing is excellent. Sadly the GC fandom is deserted and GC is gone, but at least your
story is still alive.
I just hope that you will finish your story, I will see it through the last chapter. This story of yours
is probably one of the only things that's making me come here and check the fandom to see if you or anyone updated. I really hope that you can finish your story, me and the others who still come here would really, really appreciate it, no pressure dude and stay awesome :)
I've been following this story for longer than I can remember, so I guess it's about time for me to say something. Everytime I see that there's an update I get so excited, this may just be my most anticipated story out of the entire website!

I hope you'll continue this story to the end, I'm willing to wait forever if that's what it takes. I don't have an account on this site, but just know that you'll always have a follower in me!
Astaria Mel Kanariane chapter 21 . 5/23
QwQ I've been waiting for you to updateeee... I almost thought the whole GC Fanfiction is dead QwQ No one really updates... And i'm glad you updated... also... well LassxLire isn't really my favorite pairing but the story is very good OwO)b Can you keep updating until the end? coz i'll be waiting :'D
Yui Moonlight chapter 21 . 5/23
Since I did promise a review today...here it is! XD

Okay first of all yay an update!
A great chapter as always, I kind of feel this chap as more of a filler actually(weirdly enough) there's lots of action yes, but there's also a fair bit of exposition.

I've gotten more intrigued as to how they are going to find Kaze's hiding place of the orb(I have an idea of the exact whereabouts but...) not to mention the voice that Jin hears. Very interested in Arme's point of view here especially how she notes the magical aura's of everyone. I want to know what exactly Ronan did to save Elesis.

Overall it's got me anticipating more chapters! Great job!
Helloworld chapter 21 . 5/23
And among the ghost audience you perform for is this reader who is addicted to your work. I can't wait for the next chapter! I like this story and I will wait. Please update quickly! I just came back here to get my GC-fanfic-fix after several years of being distracted with other fanfic archives and I stumbled upon this and pulled off an all-nighter to read the entire story because each chapter left me wanting more. I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for writing this awesome fanfic that has entertained me quite well.:D
By the way i just notice resendly , ronan was not a disciple and the 13th was should uno the last character of the game
No your not i still be waiting for someone who can make a good ending story for this old game
I-Love-FMAxFMAB chapter 21 . 5/21
Addressing your AN i still love grand chase but i cant play it because its content blocked for me, Anyway I've always loved this story and was really hoping for an update so thank you.