Reviews for Hope's Flower
armexlass chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
It's supposed to be armexlass not lire eww
Crackbrain chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
* I won't look it up :D I trust you to do your research, but...did Elves invent Latin? :/
And I do not approve of Elesis having a brain :D She has muscles for brains.
Miss Eggplant chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Ah, I just got to reading your reviews and decided to check out your stories. I've came across this story quite a few times, but sadly, was too lazy to read it. u v u In the end, I was so glad I found this story, that I literally stayed up to 3 AM to read it. I hope you continue it!
Yui Moonlight chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Well since no one seems to want to be the benchmark "50th review!" I guess I'll take that spot... *sits down on a plush chair and grins*

As I said before in one of our conversations, the best chapter yet! I cannot express how amazed I am at the way you have gone with this story, as I look back at the earlier chapters it shows just how much you've improved your writing style and the weaving of the plot with its mysteries and the character interactions are superb, when I think of how the members of the Grand Chase act what always comes to my mind is your portrayal.

As for the chapter itself, I had to admit I had to stifle my giggles while all the while cringing at the thought, when I read the part where Ronan was "hit" by Elesis, poor poor guy... XD

As for the way Lire broke down when she found out Lass was retaken by the queen of darkness, it was such a heartrending scene and shows how much she cared for him. The title drop was very appropriate too IMO. Hope you continue to write this as I ant to see the ending
lLegendsl chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
YES! It continues! (*u*) - this is me dancing in joy.

Holy snap, I missed this story so bad, a smile was stuck to my face from beginning to end. -tries to peel smile off, but fails.- Love the sadisticness (is that a word?) of Kaze'aze; it's portrayed so well I might turn evil myself MWAHAHAHAHA!

Don't worry about updating quickly. Quality makes it worth the wait, and this was no exception. Reading this always makes me wonder who Arme and Lire are best paired with. I can see both pairings for the chars working out, with different obstacles to overcome and different ways to show their affections. Hell, I could probably spend hours pondering this, but I won't.

Please continue this story!
Hairclip chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Hey... While reading this fic of yours.. Can you make me a story about elesis and zero? Its just that after doing some research abou GC i couldnt shake of the idea about elesis and zero.. How elesis said that the way zero fights is similar to elscuds way of fighting... I dont intend to bother you or something.. I just want to know what you think about the couple...i know youll do something great after witnessing your awesome writing skills, that also converted me into a rin and asin fan. XD please?
Yui Moonlight chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
Oh darn it! This is the best version I've read of this chapter. Just by reading this I'm pretty sure you went on writing & re-writing for over a dozen times. How I envy your abilities to write stories with so many words... I seriously lack that ability sigh

Pretty curious as to how the others fare now and what Lire's condition is in, just a thought if Lire is this affected is Ryan in the same boat as well or is Lire doing something to herself that is making her so weak in such a short time?
Akitorai chapter 17 . 4/18/2013
Yew Updated! :D
...Yay...
Anyways...I Still encourage yew to update...:P
SO UPDATE :O -Is also curious about Lire-
Crackbrain chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
You devious plenipotentiary, you. What's an elf gotta do with all that wangling?
Akitorai chapter 16 . 3/9/2013
Right now. Im begging you to Update QAQ. Upddaatteee...I Love the Story. So Keep Updating!
Zillia Derato chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
It seems that I'm very late this time. My computer was broken down so...

This chapter is a good beginning. The illusion before going into the castle and the dark portal are very Kaze'aze. She now is the true witch, not as useless as in game.

I'm waiting for the adventure and battles inside the witch's castle.

Once again, sorry for my lateness XD.
xKuroYukix chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
A good chapter as always and I love how Lass took charge here :O
I dont understand y u said we would think you were dead though...and naa you're not stupid for juggling three stories at once, if that were true then I'd be an idiot writing a fanfic for GC, about to write a fanfic for Fate/Stay Night all the while writing an original light novel...so...yeah...still, its as good as ever keep it up _
Crackbrain chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
You're alive! This story really deserves more reviews. I mean, the multifarious author had written sixteen coruscating chapters. But as you will see this off, I shall stick around till the Fat Lady sings.
Zillia Derato chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Sorry for being this late XD.

I love the moment when Arme and Ryan combined their strength to beat Gardosen, It's really amazing! I always love it when all of the members of Grand Chase unite to defeat their enemies.

Another things to wonder about... what did Kaze'aze do to Lass . ...?

Oh, I forgot, the fighting scene was very good, less conversation and more action. You're improving very quickly :D.

P/S: Always love your sense of humor (the first paragraph) )).
Lunevis chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
Wow what-
Ronan! ; A ; What's Kaze'aze done to you? ;m ;
Please, please update soon. It's so good!
At the starting of the chapter, I found a typo, which is that you put 'is' instead of 'his', but other than that, this chapter is amazing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »