Reviews for Hope's Flower
hardcoreGSfan chapter 24 . 10/28
(can't be bothered to log in lol)

ohh my god the end of this chapter O_O -flails-
Yui Moonlight chapter 24 . 10/28
Gah! Cliffhanger! Dang you Hee! (Technically Ellen now right?). I can't believe you cut off right there, well...nope, not really, I can definitely see you cackling behind your screen in glee as you read this (possible, without a doubt) Okay, enough of the melodramatics and let's go to the review! (へ) First off the start was pretty good I find it interesting on how you portray Kaze's POV without her seeming like a melodramatic and overblown evil overlord type but the contempt is still there, not to mention the taunt to Lire. From the look of things this fic is goimg to be done in about 2-3 more chapters I think. It is sad but also nice that one of the best GC fics I read is going to be completed. Hoping the next chap is posted soon~ Till next time
Akakushi chapter 24 . 10/27
T~T I'm about to cry! This is so good! Please update the next chapter soon!
DarkRevenge45 chapter 24 . 10/26
Amazing. I love this, please update soon!
Yui Moonlight chapter 23 . 8/25
Well... I owe a review (lol)

And an epic battle finally comes to its conclusion, nice to see how things are interconnected and only a few more loose ends to tie up like Elscud's whereabouts, Jin's "imaginary friend", Lass in between, and etc.

Anyway, I have to admit I think that Kaze's defeat is not as absolute as the Chase thinks of it, way too suspicious... Maybe there's a last ditch attack there later...

I absolutely love the banter between Lire and Kaze'aze! The taunts of the dark queen and how Lire just tries to brush it off or try some bravado, weird combination of hilarity and seriousness for me really. The way Lire used Chakra just made my day and the appropriate expression I had when Kaze belittled that attack? 'Oh... She is so going to regret that in a bit!'(since I used to main Lire I know how hard that hits) *cue the rain of energy arrows*

The subtle foreshadowing and hinting on Lass' heritage and how he seems to have acknowledged the Chase as his family is great. So is he between life and death here? and what happens when he finally returns to his friends and comrades in arms? Cannot wait for the next chapter!

This is giving me some inspiration!
Till next time!~
Ame 'Arashi' Chisei chapter 23 . 8/5
Mooooore! Please more! Can't wait for the next chapter! Awesome story by the way!
I'm glad you ship Lire X Lass

Kurayame chapter 23 . 7/18
Wow, it's been forever since I've been back here. I've been busy with school, work, health problems and writing my own original stories on Wattpad but I checked my email and saw that my account here was still alive so I came to check this out xD
Its nice to see that you're still working on this story and its still an amazing read and you've definitely polished up your writing skills. I'm sure you'd make a great book if ever you decided to write your own original story. Well, I guess I haven't really been working on my own story on here but I think I should finish up New Era just for the people who have actually followed it up till its last chapter thus far and seeing you continue this has made me think that I really should. Well, anyway, great work on the writing, hope you write a lot more _
Akakushi chapter 23 . 7/17
Thank you! great so far please make the next chapter soon~!
ewertondragon chapter 21 . 6/15
2 dias para ler todo a fanfic por enquanto esperando ansioso para próximo capitulo 23
ewertondragon chapter 22 . 6/15
muito bom mesmo esta fanfic e muito interessante :3 obrigado por cria a fanfic

quero ver o que vai da na historia próximo capitulo
Akakushi chapter 22 . 6/9
this story is so good! please make the next chapter soon! I'm so eager to read what happens next! :D
2tarOfMyHeart chapter 22 . 6/2
I am still in love with this story. Thank you so much for continuing to write and share such an amazing adventure :-) Have a great night.
Astaria Mel Kanariane chapter 22 . 6/2
w You updated againnn~ Yaaaaaaay~
...-It is going to end soon? OwO
QwQ /sobs/ why did GC have to shut down..
I still ship here and there, so don't worry- /slapped
I'll still look forward to the next chappie... /sobs/
lLegendsl chapter 21 . 5/26
-clap clap clap-
Yeah I think GC is dead. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I won't have to worry about revamps ruining my story (which has been untouched until recently.) I like the panic Kaze'aze ensues just by going 'I gawt de shado orbuh' and Ryan and Ronan are going 'daaaaaaaaaang'. Also, YAY ACTION. Lass needs a year-long vacation after this complete with massages, therapy, and chocolate cake; being worked like a dog and eviscerating a few friends tends to do that. Finally, those taunts! I might adapt a few of those mehehe... Nice talking to you again, familiar human! Keep writing for the sake of divine justice (or whatever it takes to stay alive.)