Reviews for Hope's Flower
DR45 chapter 28 . 8/25/2017
Ohhh man I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for updating! I adore your writing style haha, like how you incorporate humor, but then some scenes are so mysterious and solemn. Can't wait for the next update
IcePumpking chapter 28 . 8/25/2017
I just wanna say thank you for updating this story after all these years. Even after the game ended and the community has basically died you're still here. I've been following this story for who knows how long though I've never made an account. After checking in and seeing you've not only updated but also made another story made me so happy I had to make an account and tell you this. If it's possible for you to answer, what keeps you on this story after all this time?
Ame Chisei chapter 27 . 7/21/2017
Yeah what about Lire? CLIFFHANGER!

Btw I was so inspired by your fanfic, with the way you laid out your words in every sentence, it was stunning(not to mention that you have a wide range of vocabulary). It was so inspiring that it motivated me to write a fanfic too (ofc, Lire x Lass or maybe Lire centric 'cause blonde elven archer is hart).

Your fanfic is so awesome (not to mention it's a Lire x Lass one *earpiercing girly shriek*) the second time around! Hope that you update a new chapter for it~ That's all! POTATO, being fried
Yui Moonlight chapter 27 . 5/8/2017
oh freaking heck,YES! just when I was thinking I was off ff for quite a long time due to life issues and I finally had time to log in, the first thing I saw was a notice of this update!I won't lie, I screamed like a fangirl and it's 2 am in the morning right now lol. ahem... anyway onto the two chapters, I find it amusing that Elesis is pretty good in human politics even though she is pretty crass in her personal life. That proclamation of hers hitting Lass in... sensitive places and the threat of doing it again if he doesn't stop his pity party is both funny and heartwarming, it shows just how much she views Lass as comrade compared to their earlier interactions. Looking at our heroes, it seems Ryan is one of those difficult patients but to be fair I guess him being a forest elf, he'd feel much better within close proximity to nature. LassxLire interactions were pure win, I couldn't stop myself grinning the whole time I read their part. With how their exhaustion and injuries making them much more vulnerable and much less guarded, I definitely loved how Lire's facade of motherly concern seems to be crumbling, yes she is nice, polite and patient, but I feel there is something deeper, a darker part of her that she hides, she puts up a wall between her friends and herself. As Lass noted who does Lire trust? It's true Ryan does know more than the others but what he knows is merely how she did the things she did but not the why. I wanna say she did it out of love,but she did not know Lass personally at the start of the story they were mere aquaintances then comrades, so why do those things? Is it due to her emphathy or something that reminded her of herself? And the explanation for Leondis helps make the connection and the foundations of how the Xenia continent will get explored are established. The scene with Amy and Jin was so good, the earnest trust and support between those two are great. The words "take me with you" makes me worry, they're going on ahead aren't they? Overall the 2 chapters are such a friggin rollercoaster of light hearted interactions and deep impactful introspections of the characters, I cannot wait for the next update! Thank you for such wonderful work and sharing it with us. See you next time!
DR45 chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
Another wonderful chapter once again, I hope you update soon! :D
MidnightShard99 chapter 26 . 8/24/2016
So glad this fanfic is still ongoing!
Yui Moonlight chapter 25 . 7/19/2016
What a chapter! I actually reread this 4 times just so that I could be sure I didn't miss anything. This chapter is answers some of the things I've questioned in the story such as what Ronan did to save Elesis (more of the consequences really) but it also introduces much more questions! One in particular is what are the consequences of the fight with Kaze, we've seen a few of those repercussions such as Amy's injury, Elesis and Ronan's lifelink(lol) but I feel that those are just the tip[ of the iceberg hmm...

I was a bit confused upon the narrative style but I think it fits well with how the Chasers are injured, showcasing how their senses are currently dulled, not to mention the mental strain the have recently been under and most of them are out of commission. I have to say though I'm a bit lost on who was the person that Lire looked at in the beginning? a mage? Anyhow I'm excited for the next chapter!

By the way, if memory serves me right Eluna appears in Ellia at season V right? Man... the nostalgia! I have an account on Grand Chase M but I can only play it with the family tablet since my phone doesn't have enough 'oomph' to run the thing. I'm going to have to stop myself here because if I don't this will no doubt become a wall of text(if it isn't already...XD). Till next time~
lLegendsl chapter 25 . 3/14/2016
Oh my god, you're alive! I had all but given up on putting ideas on paper (or Word, take your pick), and here you are still going strong! The fuel that once sustained me is now gone, and I'm not sure if I will ever get it back enough to write again. Perhaps, but that's another story.

As usual, I love your writing. I noticed you also used that Grand Mage quote for your story, and made it out in an even better way than I did, kudos to that! Mmmmm, soul bound for life?! That means divorce is not an option, amirite? YOU SAIL WITH THE SHIP OR YOU DIE BY IT!

I also play GC M. My username is lLegendsl on there. If you see this be sure to send a message! Keep fighting the GC fight!
Akakushi chapter 25 . 2/6/2016
Next Chapter Please! I've been playing Grand Chase M too, May the Chase live on~
Akakushi chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
XP forgot to log in into my account, anyways, GREAT CHAPTER! I WANNA SEE THE NEXT ONE SOOON!
2tarOfMyHeart chapter 25 . 1/14/2016
I get so happy when I see this story update 3, also I didn't know about Grand Chase M! so thank you for that, now I'm never going to get any class work done ;-) Happy(late)new year btw
DR45 chapter 25 . 1/14/2016
Love your writing as always, update soon!
Amatsuki chapter 24 . 1/3/2016
That was quite a cliffhanger... T.T
SeventhSoul chapter 24 . 12/13/2015
Okay, I'm new to this scene, but have long enjoyed playing the game ever since Ronan first came out. I 'seldom' go on FanFiction, but I was looking for something to take my mind off exams. (Sidenote: I kept track of how many times you actually used that word. So far, the count is 3.) Anyways, I thought to myself, what better way to give my mind some peace than to read a fic about a game I love?
All this rambling aside, bottom line is: I really love this GC world that you've created! I sped through these chapters within two days cuz I knew the next chapter would only get better. And once I got to the last chapter, I spammed the refresh button hoping that you didn't intentionally cut the last sentence. Hahaha but now that I know you did, it's only got me fired up to read your next chapter!
hardcoreGSfan chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
(can't be bothered to log in lol)

ohh my god the end of this chapter O_O -flails-