Reviews for Hope's Flower
I've been following this story for longer than I can remember, so I guess it's about time for me to say something. Everytime I see that there's an update I get so excited, this may just be my most anticipated story out of the entire website!

I hope you'll continue this story to the end, I'm willing to wait forever if that's what it takes. I don't have an account on this site, but just know that you'll always have a follower in me!
Astaria Mel Kanariane chapter 21 . 5/23
QwQ I've been waiting for you to updateeee... I almost thought the whole GC Fanfiction is dead QwQ No one really updates... And i'm glad you updated... also... well LassxLire isn't really my favorite pairing but the story is very good OwO)b Can you keep updating until the end? coz i'll be waiting :'D
Yui Moonlight chapter 21 . 5/23
Since I did promise a review today...here it is! XD

Okay first of all yay an update!
A great chapter as always, I kind of feel this chap as more of a filler actually(weirdly enough) there's lots of action yes, but there's also a fair bit of exposition.

I've gotten more intrigued as to how they are going to find Kaze's hiding place of the orb(I have an idea of the exact whereabouts but...) not to mention the voice that Jin hears. Very interested in Arme's point of view here especially how she notes the magical aura's of everyone. I want to know what exactly Ronan did to save Elesis.

Overall it's got me anticipating more chapters! Great job!
Helloworld chapter 21 . 5/23
And among the ghost audience you perform for is this reader who is addicted to your work. I can't wait for the next chapter! I like this story and I will wait. Please update quickly! I just came back here to get my GC-fanfic-fix after several years of being distracted with other fanfic archives and I stumbled upon this and pulled off an all-nighter to read the entire story because each chapter left me wanting more. I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for writing this awesome fanfic that has entertained me quite well.:D
By the way i just notice resendly , ronan was not a disciple and the 13th was should uno the last character of the game
No your not i still be waiting for someone who can make a good ending story for this old game
I-Love-FMAxFMAB chapter 21 . 5/21
Addressing your AN i still love grand chase but i cant play it because its content blocked for me, Anyway I've always loved this story and was really hoping for an update so thank you.
hardcoreGSfan chapter 21 . 5/21
I'm watching :D I'm going to have to reread your story eventually haha it's been so long -waves- but I love this chapter anyway :3 (I'm totally not procrastinating on like three projects for school -runs away-)
Yui Moonlight chapter 20 . 12/10/2014
Finally! an Update!

You cannot believe how long I was waiting for this. Well... the ranting would be set aside for now, onto the reactions!

Ooh... Arme's jealous? pretty sure that Lian is Ryan's sister though(but she doesn't know that I'm sure) *grins*

I'm pretty interested on how you portray Lire's attacks here and how she stumbles onto her newfound abilities, kind of thinking on how she reacts against Kaze!Lass using the Innadril Bow

Onto Jin and Amy's side I like how you added the bit where Amy IS the Xenia gods' oracle not to mention the forshadowing... *pls. insert evil grin here*

As for Ronan and Elesis, I'm curious as to the consequences of him using a technique forbidden by his instructor is going to be like.

As for the overall chapter I got kind of confused for a while there with the constantly changing perspectives. I lol'd at the "Ahh #$%$#Elesisdon't!%$SkreeEEeeEEAHHHH% $shjgkl\(o)/fjlksdnm!" part btw who screamed that anyway? XD

Glad for the update thanks Hope that the next one would be just as awesome and more action filled.
lLegendsl chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
MY SOUL HAS BEEN SATED -nomnomnomnom-

I lost it when I saw that emoticon in the middle of the crash. And Arme being jelly. And Amy's tirade. And Elesis dreaming and biting a healthy hunk of troll. Jeez, for a group of people in a deathdealing castle, there's certainly plenty of humorous events to go around hehehehe. Definitely worth the wait, another wonderful addition to the Grand Chase. Now Lire just has to go and pierce the heavens with her dri- I mean, uh, giant arrows and rain awesomeness on Kaze'aze's face!
...She does rain awesomeness on Kaze'aze's face, right?

Keep going!
starbrigate chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
awwwwtss! Lass is under her spell again... Well not that i'm complaining x3 Hahahaha! I'm so mean x3

Who's Leondis? And who's speaking using Amy's body? And isn't Lire's sibling is a male? Or am i wrong (in both/either understanding or in the info?)... It's been so long since i last drifted in GC fandom hahaha didn't even help as they said that our GC server closed down...

Anyway, please update soon?
lLegendsl chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
UPDATE! -nom nom nom- PHEED MEH MOAR!
starbrigate chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
Yay! You updated!

Things have fired up... TT lack for better words... Anyway! It's a good thing that you haven't dropped or discontinued this! Most successful LxL fanfic here! And the story is next climax or is there some more plots you are going to include? Either way, the story will still be impressive!

Hope you update soon!
•—*starbrigate*—•
armexlass chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
It's supposed to be armexlass not lire eww
Crackbrain chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
* I won't look it up :D I trust you to do your research, but...did Elves invent Latin? :/
And I do not approve of Elesis having a brain :D She has muscles for brains.