Reviews for Duty Calls
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Oh, the horror! Filing! In all seriousness, though, I like this fanfic. It does make the Rangers a little more relatable. Good job.
MaeManuel1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Cool,I like your ,can you make a 'Danger Rangers' romance story about my favorite couples,SullyXKitty and SqueekyXGB,please?
Si1verwing chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Cool! I love this show, even though I'm fourteen (DEAL WITH IT!). I wonder why there's only one fanfic, it's a cool show (although it occurs to me that most of the people watching this show don't know how to even spell FanFiction). 'Nother chapter?
QueenOfGeeks14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
ohmigosh! im so happy you made this! my sister and i love this show! im actually writing a story right now for this. thanks for writing!
brave kid chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
whoa great story,i love danger rangers i hope that their be more fics based on it
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I was so excited when I saw that there was a DR section here. :D Hopefully we can pad it out with some more stories.

I don't want to be redundant or C&P my comment from your journal over here, so I guess I'll just say that this fic is still awesome.

LOL, that's one friend addicted to DR, several more to go! *runs hands together gleefully*