Reviews for Somewhere along the way
TheRoadOfInsanity chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
THIS WAS AMZING! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I SHIP THEM SO MUCH AND YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! DEFINATELY A FAVOURITE:)
Chatterbox143 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Whoa! Totally different from the series but just as awesome! I love it! You are an amazing writer! When is the next chapter coming out? Or is it just a oneshot? Because if its just a oneshot, I'm gonna cry (;
teal.plumeria chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
omg honey i made up what happened between them in my mind but that excelled it :D:D:D:D
for a first fic that was fricking awesome i'd love to talk more and read more of your work!
vicky chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
i enjoyed reading your story! :) i don't think you have to read the books to know whats going on
yasmin chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
wow. i haven't read the books but you don't relly need to! looking forward to reading more stories! x
Amanda Stryder Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh, I really like this story about Claire and Jason. I read the scond book (I don't nkow whats is the name's book in english, I'm from Spain) and when I "listened" Claire talking about this scene I think: Jason it's so... sweet? I don't know! But I have to tell that my favorite Delos is Lucas. It's so fantastic.
What do you think about write something about Lucas? Or another scene Claire/Jason? You write very, very good!
Thanks for this story.