Reviews for Je t'aime, Haruhi
Lazy Chipmunk chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Please continue this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I can't help but wonder if he was going to ask her to marry him! You have to tell us. Please!
jgMu13N4YJw chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
I really hope you decide to update, this is very good and I hate seeing good stories go to waste. I love your writing, and please, for your fans, UPDATE SOON! 3
Creepy-Pasta chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
X3 CUTE! UPDATE OR I SHALL GO ON STRIKE! XD JK I WOULD NEVER DO THAT XDXDXDXD
Precious Thing chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Please continue!
Creepy-Pasta chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Please update soon!
itssommerhun chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
pleeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee another chapter its so good!
Nonumaru chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was a really cute, sweet, and well written first chapter! Such a good attempt at a first story.
XTemporaryInsanityX chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Hey! Love your story BlazinChen! And i cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :]
Sparklefaith chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Nice job! I hope your headache goes away, I get one from my brothers who act just like the twins 12-hours aday, and my sister who acts like Tamaki 24-7. So yeah. Thanks for the enjoyment and keep up the good work!
Sparklefaith
TheWorldwideDuo chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I plan on watching Skip Beat! - Then again, I plan on finishing up Death Note, Baka and Test, Lovely Complex, and Peach Girl... Oh well! I still have a great memory on them! I remember what episode I was on for all of them, what minute of the episode, the characters' names, plot (a little bit. Gotta finish to know everything), and a whole lot more to both the manga and anime :D

Is it strange I'm 11 and started obsessing back in 4th grade…? And that I'm writing this all from my phone?

Great story! I get a bit off track sometimes. I just gotta say what I gotta say before I forget. I am now a follower of this story. BD — Awesome face... WHERE. IS. THE. LIKE BUTTON?
KKataang4eva chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Haha, yup J'adore has adore in it!
Anyway, it did feel a little rushed, but it got the point across. I still liked it. Not the best chapter in all honesty but I'm still looking forward to the next update, so keep going!
Stay Flamin'
Luna
Concubines chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this. This captured Haruhi's personality perfectly, when she didn't know what Tamaki REALLY meant. The fluffiness between them and how you shifted their point of views was great! Please keep writing. :)
spoiledhalfbreed chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Damn those stealthy twins this was a cute fluffy the format was decent spelling and grammar was good the detail and plot itself was adorable. Keep up the good work and i am lookin forward to the next chapters.
KKataang4eva chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
To Guest before me; Je t'aime means I like you and I love you. J' adore means I adore. Anyway, i liked the story, i cant wait for your next update. And i LOVE tamaki and Haruhi as a couple. Hikaru and Haruhi doesnt make sense to me. Im a firm HaruxTama shipper! Keep going!
Stay Flamin'
Luna
Itssommerhun chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Beautiful job keep it up! Please continue I love it!