Reviews for Conan vs Conan
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 10/21
honestly, i didnt even bother watching the remake after seeing the muscled BOY they casted - arnold is the one and only! instead of all the crappy remakes they should get creative with a script and do a movie with the original actors. it was implied after all that conan would become a great king and live long, so why not do a movie where hes an older, but still a#kicking babarian overlord?
BabyFaceCrossbones chapter 1 . 10/21
This is awesome. I totally like your style of taking two things that have the same name but are very different and put them together to cause confusion. Similar to Crom being Conan's and the people of Cimmeria's god and Crom to Thundarr being this evil wizard who goes back in time to steal technology in Your cross over story The Wrath Of Crom.

To me the purest incarnation of Conan is the Robert E. Howard version but it was the Cartoon Conan The Adventurer that made me fall in love with Conan in the first place.
kenxepe chapter 1 . 9/10
The fight was intense, but a little short. I enjoyed reading this. Maybe next time you can include the Conan from the Robert E. Howard novels. Let's see who wins then.
XenoQueen chapter 1 . 7/24
Yay Arnie wins as if there was ever any doubt
ConantheBarbarian'sgirl chapter 1 . 7/6
Hey there fellow barbarians!
I like jason momoa he is hot physically but i tend to prefer arnold's acting just cos he is funny to laugh at
aaron.c.jones.7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wack story, wack writing, wack author.
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I thought this was great and I totally agree with you. In my opinion, Arnie is the only Conan. Same for the total recall remake. Collin was good but, let's be real: Arnie's better.
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
The real Conan had no such special sword and didn't need one. He also had blue eyes.
There actually is talk of a third movie being planned about King Conan.
Sw0rd Slinger chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Type your review here...
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Long live Arnold Schwarzenegger,the ONE AND ONLY Conan the Barbarian!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Fantastic! The story has the very heart of what Conan is and I thank you for making that heart beat so loudly with your brutal yet eloquent scene of true barbarian carnage!
Model Builder chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Now, this is a "remake" that I would like to see . . . .

Regarding Al Leong, I do not think that Gerry Lopez did all that bad as Subotai. (He did a lot better than John Wayne did as Genghis Khan.)

Anyway, I hope that Hollywood gets off the "reboot" kick, and start looking elsewhere for new ideas. May I suggest a live action movie based on that classic, Saturday Morning Cartoon from the early 1980's, "Thundarr the Barbarian."