Reviews for A Better Fate: Interlude
IOwnABoat chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
The perfect conpanion to this story - the melancholy and the beauty of Castle making love to both versions of Beckett and all the emotional turmoil and wonder that that entails were brought out so beautifully in this little interlude. As I said on the review for the whole story - the both of you are absolute masters at this kind of writing.
shellee3 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I loved this story. It was a roller coaster ride but enjoyed it all. Well done
marionedelstein chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Oh...that story...!

I will post a review on Chezchuckles' page of course but I wanted to start with yours.

So here is the context: I am on holidays abroad with my family and I have to write an important university assignment, so they went to the beach and I forced myself to stay indoors to work. After 30 min, I thought I would take a little break and read the first chapter of A Better Fate. Only the first one, you know.
Who. was. I. fooling?

I just couldn't stop and ended up reading the whole story, lost in some kind of trance because - shit - it is such a wonderful, original, spicy, special story that the world could have been collapsing outside, I wouldn't have noticed!

Seriously, you did a great job with that fic, I thought I couldn't be more amazed by your imagination and your talent after Vice and A death in the family but here you are, surprising me again! All I can think now is "hey, I haven't read 100 Days of Summer and Bucket List yet so it get even get better!

Thank you!
Kuuipo-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
god i love this story
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Squeee! This was just so many things! Sexy, beautiful, fun, amazing, gorgeous! Loved every bit of it. Adored the last line...them going to the Hamptons together. And all is right with the world. ;) xoxox
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Gorgeous! Absoultely! Ugh! I'm in love with this fic! Thank you for this gem! xoxox
fitmeteor chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
"Kate made an inarticulate noise, almost a sob, and he drank it from her mouth, stole her breath, gave her his tongue in exchange." so perfect. Future!Kate and Beckett – the same but vastly different. I also loved how Kate is the one who needs Castle. So much of the time, we see the opposite.
Mojor chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Thank you for the M!
Wonderfully done. I loved Kate's revelations and the sense of uncertainty that was still there in regards to what castle and future-Kate shared. Thanks for writing.
Cora Clavia chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
OMG CHAPTER 2. *is dead*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
AJKLG OHMYGAWDDD THIS IS SO HAWT. O HOLY SHIT, ITS AMAZINGLY BRILLIANTLY HOT. CAN I ASK FOR MORE? I WANT MOAR. MOAR MOAR MOAR.
docvap chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Loved this!
killmypatience chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
that was so awesome to read what i missed in the original chapter!hope you'll both keep going with OS of this universe!
ebfiddler chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Thanks for this addition to the Better Fate story. You two have done it again, a wonderfully rich and creative tale. These extra chapters enrich the story and fill it out.
Mark C chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This was just as good as the original epilogue but it further drives home that Rick and Kate will make their new relationship work. Their lovemaking here proved that and how deeply in love they are with each other.

Excellent job.
AudreyJ1 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Love this story, beginning to now...what happened with future Castle and Beckett? Did she change things? Did he walk away from the warehouse? Are they together?