Reviews for To Build a Home
AllINoIsImNotAwesome chapter 3 . 1/5
I sure hope you continue this...
Joker Oak chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Wait, so Ed is becoming like Lan Fan? Oh goodness, Yaoi shall ensue. Lan Fan is undoubtedly a consort after all! Oh how I love this story and watch for its next chapter hopefully this weekend. It's taken me a week or two to read this chapter and I sincerely apologize for my lateness.
Glassed Loner chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I feel a bit sad for Ed and Al, they being trade before even born by Hohenhiem, JUST to have the full library access... :'(
noxnemo chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I love this, please update soon
Beckett Simpleton chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I watched the Olympics religiously, and I can't wait for the paralympics! I can't believe we did so well! 3rd! Woop!

Meh, I'm starting to find that whole blue eyed thing a myth. They should change it to 'most Caucasian babies with fair hair are born with blue eyes' because I have discovered over the years that it's kinda a load of bollocks. Babies have finger nails ages before they're born though! (You think they'd have the lungs develop before the fingernails but whatever. Prem babies might not be able to breathe, but they can sure pick a scab)

Edward is very tiny! *worried*

Very sweet chapter though! Your Trisha never fails to amuse me.

Hmmm. I like this story! Keep going!

BS
marufu-chan chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Nice chapter, keep up the great work!
Ed couldn't possibly be paired up with Ling could he!? lol
Joker Oak chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I'm proud of how far its moved in a week. Great advancements to character. If Edward doesn't arrive next chapter, I theorise that he will be the bargaining chip to persuade Hohenhime to 'assist' the Emperor. That or Hohenhime will insult the Emperor and suddenly his family will find the need to flee and Ed will be born on the run. Either way it looks to be most fascinating and I will continue to watch with an avid interest. Don't be concerned if my reviews drop off, that happens when I can't be bothered logging in, I always read what updates happen every night if I get an alert email so rest assured, I will be here!
Glassed Loner chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Ah! I like it! It's really fun to read it :)

I didn't login, because I'm too lazy to do it. And please to update. Thank you, for reading this review :)
Beckett Simpleton chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hmmmm...

Hmmmm...

HMMMM...

I like! It's really different from everything else! Please say write more, it's great!

BS
Violetlight chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
You have me on the edge of my seat now, wondering just what the Emperor is planning. I'm guessing he'll want to either hook Hohemheim up with a woman of his choosing, other than Trisha, or, when that inevitably doesn't work, will want to arrange a marriage for little Edward and some girl (probably Lan Fan) before Ed's even born! I wonder if Hohemheim ever anticipated that particular consequence of moving to Xing.

I liked the scene with Trisha and the other women, even if they did remind me of a flock of chickens. It will be funny when they finally learn that Trisha is no pushover.

Looking forward to seeing you continue this story! The action is moving along at quite a respectable rate - I can't wait to see what happens next!
Violetlight chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I have to say, your idea for an AU is quite intreguing. I was under the impression that Hohenheim hadn't told anyone the exact details of his past, not even Trisha, in the actual manga/Brotherhood, so that seems to be the key difference in this version of events. Does he know that the Homunculi were influencing Amestrian history in your universe? Is that why he got his family out of there? This story definately has potential and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes from here, especially since Xing and the Xingese characters will be playing major, though completely different roles, in my own post-Manga/Brotherhood stories.

Please continue!
Joker Oak chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I like it, it's gonna be interesting when Ed is born. Is he gonna raze hell? Or is the emperor going to see the value in Hohenhime's first son? Fascinating questions I must be here to see
Moonlit Water Sunny River chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
SQUEEE! I've been DYING to read more stuff with Trisha and Hoho and you are fulfilling my dreaaaaams Doesn't hurt that I love Xing XD

Can't wait to see how this goes, this is an excellent idea. (Don't you dare let it die. 3)