Reviews for Step by step
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Nice, we definitely need more 7 Seeds stories. I would've liked to see the scene where Matsuri caught up with Ryo and Ango; maybe you could write a one shot about that?
FiroIV chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This is brilliant. That's about it, I can't even say anything else.
L. Casablanca chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awesome. The animal comparisons amused me endlessly. Ango as a German Shepherd is so funny in so many levels... also, the other's animals are spot on.

I also liked the way you handled Summer B's reactions. I think they don't have much more options than exile, but Semimaru's idea of negative points is very good. I totally see Matsuri going after Ango and Ryo. Also, the idea of not knowing what to do but going forward nonetheless totally fits the manga.

Loved your fic! 7 Seeds should get more love.
nomore0987654 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I liked it! keep up the good work! :)
00Zero chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really like it. You did a pretty good job. Write some more.
aya chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
awesome read, i love the idea of natsu finally finding a 'little' kitty!
thi chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
thank you for the story! everything is so in character! I really enjoy reading this. definitely love Semimaru's negative point. Baby sabertooth is a nice idea too, very Natsu, eventhough maybe Aramaki would be reminded to his sad story if they met him. but he is mature anyway...
OokamiAngel chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OK, this was amzing! I really loved this and I'm kinda, or very sad that this is a one shot!
The plot, the cute remarks, the perfectly In charchter personaletys and the arguments. This could all be a part of the real story line. Oh, how i wish it was more.
So much love from OoA
BYF chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
:) I love this! I can really see this happening.. especially Natsu!
luvsanime02 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Another 7 Seeds fanfic!

Everyone in this fic was well portrayed. I really liked that this fic was from Botan's POV. She's so competent and caring, and is a really amazing Guide for Summer B. And I liked how she didn't have all the answers at the end of the fic, but resolved to move forward anyway. I also liked the animal comparisons very much, and thought they were appropriate.

Arashi's rage made a lot of sense to me, and so did Matsuri leaving to be with Ryo and Ango. I don't think Summer B will choose exile in the manga, but I admit I'm at a loss as to what they'll do instead.

I was very glad to see you show Ryo's reflexes and strengths, because he's quite an amazing person!

Natsu picking up the saber-toothed kitten is cute, though I'd like to think she'd come up with a more original name than Fluffy :D

A very enjoyable read.