Reviews for one small change
I hope Sakura will still have medic abilities
klee.v chapter 31 . 9/10
Number 1!
killercutie88 chapter 5 . 8/26
Izaya :D
unknow98 chapter 32 . 8/26
Are you going to continue with this story?
For some reason, every part of the story where u had to develop ur character's development seemed forced. Except for the relationship between akane and kaoru.
If sakura's aim is ANBU in 5 yrs, why is she stuck being a genin for 2 yrs for god's sake!?
Nice
wyteeth chapter 25 . 7/21
Omg this was such a plot twist for me. I honestly did not expect Kaoru and Akane's big secret to be their feelings for Sakura. I thought they were going to come out since I thought they had feelings for each other! Gosh, now I feel dumbfounded. Still shipping Neji and Sakura though!
hey chapter 1 . 6/30
this is pretty good so far
Nadeshko-ale14 chapter 2 . 6/26
My, is been 2 years... I feel old.
Siralia-Old chapter 32 . 5/27
I decided to read the entire story before leaving a review and I absolutely love this. I never really read many stories that have integrated OC's into the Naruto universe so well and you have blown my expectations out o the water. I was absolutely on edge when Akane and Kaoru left and then when Kaoru disappeared and how it would turn out when he did return. This story has me feeling that this is the team we should have seen when in the canon, this is the Sakura we should have been introduced to. I absolutely love this and hope you continue to update this soon.
~Siralia-Old.
THEweridONE chapter 8 . 5/26
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS AMAZING WONDERFUL GREAT STORY
THEweridONE chapter 4 . 5/26
I LOVE NEJIXSAKU ALSO HAPPY DAYS SAKURA IS PASSING ALREADY
THEweridONE chapter 3 . 5/26
Love strong sakura she COOL...I FEEL SSSOOO BAD FOR LITTLE SAKU
THEweridONE chapter 2 . 5/26
It's itachi also is sakura going to be a killer machine. I know it's kind of like the second chapter and sakura is 4 but I would love for sakura to be hokage but naruto