Reviews for one small change
Teyona chapter 32 . 9/23
I am in LOVE with Sakura's attitude and the how she's progressed throughout the I usually don't like OC's but I began to love Akane and Kaoru although I'm really not fond of the idea of them being together at all but this is your story and I hope you'll complete soon and maybe change your mind about the pairings.
Sakura Sayuki Fuyama chapter 32 . 9/13
This is one of the most well written Sakura-prodigy story ever! I've been reading all 32 chapters constantly and it doesn't dissapoint. You really showed me how to write Sakura as a prodigy properly because your timeline is on point. Ily n your story so much!
me encanta la historia, son de los mejores que he leido en ingles, tengo mucha curiosidad de que va a pasar despues y como progresara la relacion de sakura y neji, que rabia tener que esperar por las actualizaciones no te tarde porfavor...
The Imperfect Me chapter 25 . 7/18
Damn. I honestly thought Akane and Kaoru were going to tell Sakura they loved each other and were in a monogamous gay relationship. I kinda ship Akane and Kaoru SUPER hard haha ;)
MissingInspiration chapter 32 . 7/14
Yay! Although I don't usually do yaoi, I have to admit that I enjoyed that last part of the chapter. I am also extremely enjoying the relationship between Sakura and Neji. It is adorable and I would love to see more. Maybe you could add more fluff between the two during a chapter? Anyways, whatever you end up doing, I am positive it will be amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the fantabulous work. ~
tH1s chapter 32 . 7/10
I really like that story but I am not fond of the latter chapters.
FanRiFic chapter 29 . 4/20
Gross. Put a fricking yaoi warning on your summary, Dumbass. It is not fair to your audience to spend many many hours on a story just to learn 29 chapters in that they have to drop it like the piece of shit it is.
FanRiFic chapter 20 . 4/20
lol I'd say theory two is correct. She's a monster.
FanRiFic chapter 18 . 4/20
So in the end Sakura's big move was a copy of Gaara's?
Demonshark96 chapter 32 . 3/10
I really love this story, would be a shame to see it abandoned. I look forward to your next update
John doe chapter 1 . 3/7
Update soon, plz
Side note: White kimono are what people are buried in. White symbolizes death in Shintoism. I think the Hyuuga are technically Buddhist in canon but I am fairly certain it is a wide spread cultural thing in Japan. Also, obi traditionally clash with or stand out from the kimono color. Something more like a lavender kimono with a pale yellow obi would make more sense as stand-by formal wear for Sakura.
svetlana35 chapter 30 . 2/8
Sakura Hatsu chapter 32 . 2/6
OMG! Amazing fic. You are awesome. I hope you get better on your health ( i really don't know if its right write)
Nonsensical Username chapter 32 . 1/19
Great chapter! That scene where Sakura was interrogating Deidara though... intense much? Has promise. And cute scene with Kaoru and Akane.