Reviews for one small change
FanRiFic chapter 29 . 4/20
Gross. Put a fricking yaoi warning on your summary, Dumbass. It is not fair to your audience to spend many many hours on a story just to learn 29 chapters in that they have to drop it like the piece of shit it is.
FanRiFic chapter 20 . 4/20
lol I'd say theory two is correct. She's a monster.
FanRiFic chapter 18 . 4/20
So in the end Sakura's big move was a copy of Gaara's?
Demonshark96 chapter 32 . 3/10
I really love this story, would be a shame to see it abandoned. I look forward to your next update
John doe chapter 1 . 3/7
Update soon, plz
Side note: White kimono are what people are buried in. White symbolizes death in Shintoism. I think the Hyuuga are technically Buddhist in canon but I am fairly certain it is a wide spread cultural thing in Japan. Also, obi traditionally clash with or stand out from the kimono color. Something more like a lavender kimono with a pale yellow obi would make more sense as stand-by formal wear for Sakura.
svetlana35 chapter 30 . 2/8
НеджиСакура
Sakura Hatsu chapter 32 . 2/6
OMG! Amazing fic. You are awesome. I hope you get better on your health ( i really don't know if its right write)
Nonsensical Username chapter 32 . 1/19
Great chapter! That scene where Sakura was interrogating Deidara though... intense much? Has promise. And cute scene with Kaoru and Akane.
SamiJ chapter 30 . 1/17
Akane x sakura x kaoru! I think ive fallen in love with this pairing! :)
Bleh. The fic was looking up, until you decided to go and write some homosexuality. Disgusting.
Kurai Ummei chapter 32 . 1/11
Most original series rewrite ever! I miss team 7 a bit, but this is so good.
I love this story please update soon
Procusi chapter 1 . 1/2
The story is interesting and all, but both the title and summary are totally inaccurate. It isn't just a change of teams - you have Sakura being a child protegy, which she never was despite being good at book learning and having natural chakra control. Then you have her being trained from an early age so to the point of having the Academy be a waste of time for her, which there was no evidence of in canon. And she isn't a noisy fangirl lusting after Sasuke. These aren't small changes - they are massive - to the point that your character is Sakura in name only. This isn't a criticism of the story - an OC can be plenty entertaining, but you really need to change both the story title and summary to better represent what is going on in the story.
SakuraHerem chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
Good chapter. I wanted some action from Sakura though.