Reviews for Old Friends
Samantha234 chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
I was listening to a song called "Running Away" and I saw the line 'running away.'
Small world.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Wow, I loved all of it. :D It's nice being sick in bed if you can read such an awesome story, thanks!
thesleepless chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
it was a lovely story :)
hope you will write more soon :)
Caitriona695 chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
After what Toshiro did to him, I'm surprised that Grimm thought that bondage would be a good idea or that Ichigo would react to it with anything but anger.
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
I admit I never planned on reading this story at all but then the summary caught my attention. Then I decided I would only read the first chapter but I just couldn't stop. Long story short I loved it.
Rim-Lickin chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
AAAHH this is really good
pikachu2510 chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
This story is perfect :D it had everythin i wanted n it didnt make the main character jelly . which is great since i udn like it wen that happens XD it was awesome, totally loved it! great job, i look 4ward 2 more stories from u! w

*pika*
Daten-Shi 3023 chapter 19 . 11/28/2012
It can get much better then this haha amazing job :) you should be proud I love everything about the story grimmichi is a good pairing keep up the amazing writing. (Just adding my name has nothing to do with stark from bleach)
strawhat1227 chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Really loved the story.! I really like how neither of them were 'top' or 'bottom'. xD
Anyways thanks for taking the time to post. .
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
I wasn't sure if I'd like this story, but I enjoyed it very much. Thank you. :)
moonlitcat chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
UM COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT CHAPTER TOSHIRO KIDNAPS ICHIGO. sorry i was reading it then my computer crashed. thanx
Kurosaki's theone chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
This was a really good story. I liked it very very much! Thanks for posting it : } I love the way Grimmjow ends up falling for the berry anyways hhaah. It never fails and it will Never get old haha just love this pairing : }
Very good plot by the way .. kinda interesting how it all developed and ended with the rings * soft smile *
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
I like the ending! X3
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
TT ahh. . .i love this story. once again an awesome story ends :'( but this was great :) you rid an amazing job with this story XD
XXanime.manga-it-calls-meXX chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Hell yeah! Ichi knows how ta get out of a bad situation! lol did i even spell that right?