Reviews for London
fictionfunrun chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
I discovered SMASH fanfiction late, even though I was a SMASH fan ever since the first episode. So here I am now reading all of these amazing fanfic stories that I think the writers have given up on and are no longer updating and it's killing me! This story is wonderful! I wish you would continue it! I would love for this story to have a happy ending, unlike the series.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Please please please please please. Please please please please please. Please please please please please. Please please please please please. Please please please please pleassssseeeeee update! :'( pleaseeee! I'm dying here waiting... For the sake of my sanity(or what's left), please update!
C chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Would be nice to get an update on this one
Melissa chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
This is such a good story! Can't wait to read more!
cdixon1810 chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
I love this please write more.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Please please please with a huge cherry on top update. I'm seriously begging here! It's so good I seriously think I'm addicted. Pleeeeaaaasssseeee. I'll give you a cookie. Cartwills must happen, espescially since the show writers seem to disagree. 3
cartwills chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I have been waiting for months for derek to find out about theo how much more are we gonna have to wait please update number one fan
JuhAlves chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
I love this so much! I wish you post more chapters soon! I am exciting about when derek and theo gonna meet each other!
theaterdreamer15 chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Awe Karen. I love this story. I really hope Derek finds out soon and they can be a happy family! :)
Sorry I'm cheesy
fanficfan39 chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
What a nice surprise to find chapter 11 waiting for me. I hope you'll continue this story - it's been one of my favorites for a long time. And now with season two being so disappointing and getting worse, I'm afraid, I find myself depending on fan fiction for Cartwills action.
JFJD chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
Yay for an update! I'm not sure what I would do if I was Karen. Oy! Looking forward to the next chapter.
AugustApollo chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! UPDATE ASAP! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
I love this story! Please update soon, really want to know what happens next! :)
MareG8 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Oh god I love this story!
Nice job, and I'm glad for the update
fanficfan39 chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
OK, I've learned my lessons - no more assuming I know what coming next. Will just sit back and wait for Chapter 11 and whatever story progression it gives us!