Reviews for The Scoop!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Different way for Kid to come to The Pony Express.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Just read this again. It's a great story and a very interesting reason for Kid not telling the rest of the riders his real name. Rotten thing to do to Jimmy though, as I thought they were supposed to be great friends (apart from the rivalry over Lou). I wonder if he gave any thought to how his article would affect Jimmy's future. Probably didn't care - reporters aren't known to be particularly scrupulous as it is all about getting a scoop. Mind you, I wouldn't want to be in Kid's shoes if Jimmy found out that he was really JD Marcus!

It would be interesting if, rather than being a complete story, this was part of a series.
Sunnybrook chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is really great take on Kid. It had me hooked waiting to see where you went. Very clever ending well all I can say is that I just about fell out of my chair...sure didn't see that coming. :) Really enjoyed reading.
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
What an interesting tale. Definitely a different take on how Kid came to be in Sweetwater. I enjoyed it.
Mercy2908 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Interesting story, but it leaves you wishing for more. Once I read a story in which Kid was also some kind of journalist that went to the station, but unfortunately, the author did not finish the story.

Nice twist at the end. Thanks!
signefalls chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow! That is a jaw dropping end that I didn't see coming. So glad it's AU or I really would have to have words with Kid, that betraying snake in the grass! Great idea!
BrilliantDarkness chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved this story...although as not normally a Kid basher, it almost made me want to become one because you know how protective I can get of Jimmy and how much I try to distance him from the legend Marcus created. But stepping back from my personal hang ups, this was creative and interesting and surprising. Very well done!-J
brankel1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Love it.
CindyPio chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Only one phrase comes to mind - that rat bastard!
Gina77 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Interesting! Good different idea. Keep it up!