Reviews for These Unbroken Threads
Thia chapter 6 . 10/16
This fic is amazing! And the ending makes me want the adventures of Sam and Dean in Atlantis! Very well done! _
eilidhdawn chapter 6 . 5/20
Oooh timely wimey
Just write more of this please
sekmarcspn chapter 6 . 5/12
A great story is spite of being so short; thanks for post it. I look forward to reading more in this 'verse in the future. Happy Writing!
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 2/25
Great story. I like the way you've taken it AU. And yay for a Michael that's not gung-ho to start the Apocalypse! :D
klu chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Even with the time jumps and all the things you apologized for (none of which were necessary BTW) This story was a really fun read and wonderful mash-up of the two worlds. Thanks for writing.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Thanks for this story. I enjoyed it a lot and hope you do continue with this 'verse. I really want to see Castiel on Atlantis. That would be more fun than I can possibly imagine. I assume he can take care of Wraths as well as he can take care of demons. Fun, fun, fun.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
That Cas, he is just such a joker. Joker, wild card, King of Hearts, whatever. His mere existence creates waves in the living world. Carry on with the story, thank you very much.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Not good. What are you up to? Next chapter please.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Excellent chapter. I like the family all together and safe with a new group of very strong friends.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Yu are doing this show meld very nicely. I love the way you have grafted the Winchesters back on to the military. I look forward to your next chapters and thank you for this.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is a fabulous start. I hope you can keep the actoni going.
Wunjo chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Loved this story! I hope ther are sequels.
edboy4926 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Good story.
MQDK chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
This was actually quiet good. Would had loved some more interaction between Dean and Jon, seen how the characters dealt with each others. Oh and the time spend at stanford would be cool to hear more about.

Nice crossover :)
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Interesting fic, the thought of early Castiel and Teal'c meeting just cracks me up...not sure I had a point there...