Reviews for Collision
Lovely story
Guest chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
Merci superbe histoire
cissie chapter 18 . 5/13/2013
What a dumb question? It would take a very cold person to ever not want to see someone walk again. I havent been able to walk for the past 8 or 9 years and I would give anything to get my legs back. Im 65 but I think I still have a lot of life to live and it will be good but it could be so much better..This is how I managed to find your site. A friend gave me the computer and I spend a lot of my day reading stories.
I guess you were reallyjust making small talk!
Good story so far!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
It shouldnt be allowed..when you indicate that a story is complete, it should be competed in it's entirety...I hate it, and most of the authors here do it, when you end a story with so many unanswered questions it is annoying and a waste of time..Some authores have indicated that the story is not complete.
I have only been on this site for about 6 months and I bet there are over a hundred incomplete stories that I have read...It is so disappointing to get to the end and wham...it really doesnt have an ending.
What you have here is very good and exciting and sad but INCOMPLETE!
cissie chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Interesting so far but I will never understand why so many of the authors, writers,etc always seem to have the need to use the "f" word. I am totally against cursing and it drives me crazy. I know these are stories but folks seem to use it anytime, anywhere. Some people have a habit of saying " you know" several times when relating a story and there are way too many where every other word is the "F" word.
I know Jane is suppose be one heck of a detective, and I know she is more tomboyish thean mos and has a tough job and I dont expect a detective to only use sweet and kind words, but the point could be made just by their facial expressions and actions
I hope you dont over use it...back to the story!
harlequins chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
just so love this story! one of my favourites thank you so much.
Harlequins chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Just so love this. Thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Fsssftgsssggsf
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
You gonna put the 2nd part up soon ?
Miss Nowhere chapter 23 . 9/21/2012
Ts chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Thank you thank you, this story has been an emotional ride. Glad that Jane maybe able to walk again. Looking forward to the sequel.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Just my opinion but this story is NOT complete.
Bugbear of mine when people split one story in two - makes no sense?

I'd be peed off reading this if I had deliberately chosen to read it thinking it was complete.
Leave it in the one place...
onezero chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
I can't wait for your sequel. I'm real happy that Jane is not permanently paralysed. Stephanie is a godsend. It's true how strangers are better at knocking sense than people close to you.

I wonder if Frost got over his guilt? This is something you'll really need to address once Jane starts to allow visits from Frost and Korsak. It is saddening that Frost will place the blame on himself. Whatever happens to the investigation on the failed airbags? I'm curious about that too. What about lawsuits and stuff for the driver who hit Jane?

This is a great fic. I never read a story this detailed on the repercussions of a car accident. I'm not sure how accurate and medically factual your descriptions are, but it is chilling to know about these things. Thank you for this. I hope the sequel is up soon!
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Another Great Chapter. That was a great surprise. I really liked that the RizzOoli Clan is so united and there helping Jane and Maura.

So this is the end for this story? It was a great Journey reading every chapter waiting for you to update. Beautiful Story and Beautifully written.

I can't wait for the Sequel.
onezero chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I can only imagine a fraction of how out-of-control Jane must have felt like and it is terrifying enough. At least she only lost partial speech and not memory. Imagine waking up not knowing who you are, what happened, who is all the strangers surrounding you, and being half paralyzed. I hope Jane will recover fully. You did a great job painting her condition and feelings.