Reviews for The Waning Moon
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Dannnnggg what a cliffhanger. I hope Artemis kicks Athenas ass. It should be interesting to see how Percy gets her out o f Tartarus.
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
What a fight. I knew Artemis was badass but that was Awesome! I'm glad someone took Athena down a peg or three. This story is really really getting good.
dogbiscuit1967 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Wow what a story. I live that you've incorporated your own ideas and plots into the story. I am really interested in finding out what Aphrodite was referring to when talking about Artemiss love life. Plus what exactly happened to make him breakup with Annabeth? Its a great an intriguing story I hope you will continue it.
prince of the seas chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
excellent
Cartoonny chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Oh wow... This is... Interesting. I like where you're going with it. Hope ya can update soon!
Airrah11 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
NOoooooooo! Not until October! I want more damnit! It's awesome and I want more!
Porphyrion chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story keep up the good work update soon
Clato Kentwell chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
It seems interesting and I loved the attitude of Artemis.
The Produca chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Gah, why do you do this to me?

I am so confused right now, that I, like, want to read the chapter four more times. I mean, I'm sure that everybody else gets it, most of it was easy to follow, but then I get to the end, and I'm like, 'Me need know more, now!'

Lol, I don't know how you manage to make this story so...different (I can't think of a better word at the moment). I usually hate not knowing what's going to happen or what's going on, but you've still managed to keep me reading this brain-twister. (?)

I'm seriously in love with this story, it's well-written, which is really hard to find on this stupid sight (is it honestly that hard for people to use a spell-check?), and I like the fact that you can infuse humor into serious subject matter, while still keeping the plot going. At least, I think that the plot is still going, I mean, I have no idea where you're going with this, so it could be sitting still and I really wouldn't know.

Actually that was a lie, I sort of get where you're going with the story in general, I'm almost, although not completely, sure that Percy and Artemis will end up together. And I think that Thalia is gonna do somethin' bad to good ol' Arty, but you pretty much told me that, so I guess that, that doesn't count.

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but there was one line that reminded me of the show, Burn Notice, and that is: "And when you were a goddess, adapting too many times could get your domain ripped away from you." I could honestly hear the main guy from that show saying it, you know all blunt and sort of condescending?

Anyways, good job on the last few chapters, I meant to review for them, but I sort of forgot about fanfiction for a while. I hope you're able to update soon!

Yours in awesomeness,

TheProduca
redlox2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
BTW please update "Song of The Sea" I really want to know what happens next! This story is pretty good as well.
redlox2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
nice.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Great story so far please continue soon.
Pedro Boncompagni chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
very good
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
good chapter
Lord Jace chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Wow. I come back from temporary internet outage and find many of my favorites updated, including this one. Oh, it has been a long time, if ever, that I've seen such a original fic for this pairing and I wanted to thank you again for writing it.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »