Reviews for And Regina Makes Three
TrustInFaith chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Loved it
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh dear lord (and I'm not even religiou!), this made me laugh so much, thanks. Just what I needed.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
:)(: Red Swan Queen is one of my favorite pairings. Such a funny story. Snow's rant made me laugh soo hard. Snow and Charmings reactions were priceless. The story had just the right mix of humor, sexy, and cuteness all in one. Loved it.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
One nitpicky issue. They'd be a trio, not a couple. Couple implies two, and only two.
shifane chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is my fav story by you of course love all your stories
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
"-is the same woman that killed your grandfather, kidnapped and imprisoned your father, tried to kill me multiple times, took you away from us, cursed the entire enchanted forest, adopted your son, tried to keep him from you and apparently..has now started fucking you!"

*can't stop laughing!* That's exactly WHY they are so awesome together, their twisted history!
Totally loved this. Hilarious and omg awesome mental images.
SirJacques chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Well...that was really funny. I do like the reactions...and I am still laughing really hard.
dannystar9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Okay this was great. Snow and Charming were just hysterical. Regina too. The whole thing was just so funny. The mental picture is just so awkward and awesome.
asdfghjk chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
best story ever eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeehhhhhh
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
OH! MY! GOD! If it was me, I'd be freak out. Snow and Charming did it pretty good "laugh". Good, hilarious, sexy one-shot, lovelie. Glad you wrote it!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
LOL!
Mar chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
TOO INTENSE BUT COOL EMMA IS A LUCKY GIRL;-)
polybi chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So would you call that a...

...wait for it...