Reviews for To Eclipse The Sun and Embrace The Moon
LUG-14 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Ok, I must admit I am sure you probably won't read this. Anyway, I thought I'd sill give it a try. I love the story. Yue has always been a fascinating creature, and you just made him even more charming. I've read what I think is the whole story you've written until now (The whole Touya part and this one). Anyways I love how it turned out, and I can imagine how this continues. I'd still like you to finish it though. Anyway, have a nice day.
-Lu.
Aristania chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
How much patience should we excert because you've neither labeled this story as discontinued/abandoned or updated it in almost 8 years! UPDATE!
Phireye chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Interesting chapter, but what happened to all the punctuation marks?
Rahar Moonfire chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
I'm liking this story more and more. You have to update ASAP! It's just getting good. I wunna see/read what happens. ;)

Yeah, you go Yue! *snickers*
RAAAWWWEEE chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aww, this seems so cute, I love the idea of childlike yue. More chappies...please...pretty please...pretty please with a cherry on top?
Claire Lanser chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
this is just too adorable i really love it
rachel-fiction chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
What a well-written story! I can't say mine are well-written, hah, not even as close as yours is! It is very nice to find such a pleasant fan fiction. A jewel among the array of fan fiction available. The pace is perfect to build the relationships you are creating beautifully. Amazing work of keeping Yue naive, and actually taking time to think about what he would not know at his young age. The imagery is excellent, but this last chapter was a little confusing since there are no quotation marks! Other than that, I would like to simply say "Bravo!" and truly keep up the wonderful work! You are an amazing writer, and I am curious to see if you write original fiction.
Astrianna chapter 5 . 4/11/2008
This is so good! Yue's cute (and funny in this chapter), Kero is SO adorable, and Clow's just great. Please continue it, I really want to what Gwyn's gonna do next!
Jansu chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
I really would like to read how this will continue.

Yue is just so cute and innocent person.

And Clow Reed blushing... xD

Great work.

PS. To be honest this is my first review message ever...

(So I'm not quite sure about what to write .
Anelir chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
OMG! this is so good, i cant wait for the next chapter thnx for writing this *hug*
Snowy Leopardess chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
oh! very interesting! i love innocent!yue...or...in this case...not so innocent...

but still so cute! i love their romance! its so kwaii!

too bad this looks like it wont be finished, but it was well worth the read!
lil-baby-tash chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
i would ask you to update but 2003 is a rather long time... i like this fic... i like how you've made yue so innocent and child-like but still smart and adult-like!
fade131 chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
This is so good - I wish you'd finish it!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
The next chapter to your story 'To Eclipse The Sun and Embrace The Moon' has to come out.

Right now. D:

Excellently written. You have a fantastic way of describing complete naivity and innocence. All of this only magnifies your ability, which is great. Please keep this story going.
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 5 . 10/8/2006