Reviews for Torchwood: The Collar
GlassSplinter chapter 12 . 4/23
Would've liked the Doctor, and maybe a companion, to deal with the whole human slave situation, or at least to show the after-effects of the vote. The story should've been more detailed, but only because the parts that there are of it are so good.
ShebasDawn chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
When the pixie touched him on the nose I thought, Tinkerbell! xD

Nice ending, too. :) Forgive my odd review style - I'm tired and just writing down odd bits that pop into my head. xD But I really liked the story!
ShebasDawn chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
S&M retreat lol - I wish Ianto would have pried! xD
ShebasDawn chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Ooh, great chapter - and love the quotes!
ShebasDawn chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
sonic screwdriver? lol - okay, I guess I'll have to start watching Dr. Who now too. xD

castrator pheromones LOL xD
ShebasDawn chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
OMG Awesome last paragraph! I love watching this. xD
ShebasDawn chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
For some reason this reminded me of the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Maybe all the aliens sitting around and chatting. :D
ShebasDawn chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Cool idea to have mythical creatures shrink to avoid detection. :D

And I LOVE seeing Jack in a collar! xD
Shiloh chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow! Amazing! Some one should make a movie from this great story!
Alexis chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
This was awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
I'm glad the Fae decided to live we need a little magic in the world. So the Doctor learned that ignoring a promise in fairy is dangerous...LOL! Loved it! Hope to see cat again and find out what she is...not to mention what she'll make Jack do later as a boon.
Hot elf chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Finally managed to get around to reading this, and I like it! From what little I've seen of it, you've captured the Torchwood atmosphere very well.
Ventisquear chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
This is surprisingly tame. And it's nice to see Jack different than a broken mess. :) And it's written in a way that makes it easy to understand what's going on even for someone like me, who doesn't know the fandom. :)
ohinyan chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I love the line:
"The room is only paid through the weekend. We should be back by then."