Reviews for Behind the Mask
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Hilarious I almost pissed myself laughing at the end LLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLL
Power Winter chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
" a strange hardness against my inner thigh" ehehehehehe awkward Robin!
XV165 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Awwww, sad chapter... can't wait to read more. Gotta stop here and try to get some work done on my own ff.
Pissed off chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
The fuck man! How can dick cheat on kori and sleep wit fucking 20 other girls?! That hoe! I swear they had a child tho! And he fucking ends up with babs? Fuck that shit!
Mushicu chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
This is maddddd late, and I didn't read the next chapter, but I think this time would be perfect for Starfire to lose her memories, and Robin go sulky and realize that she's the one. Anyway, awesome story! I love ittt XD Thankubai
Niftu Cal chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
I knew it was Slade. I was skimming at first through the story, but the word "patience" instantly made me stop and reread the parts with Wilson. The glass eye, the half-shaded face, etc.; it was only a hunch, but I knew it was right. Ha! (fist pump in the joy of nerdage triumph)
YOURFACE chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
awww im glad robin came to help starfire but it was a little late
YOURFACE chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
OMG i had no idea he was slade i just thought was a pervy strip joint owner
YOURFACE chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
O snap! maybe robin should try anger managment?
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
luv ur stories

-syd kid
Jack chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
LOOL why ARE u asking yourself questions like a crazy person lol made my night lol
Jack chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
omfg that was crazy awesome dude ur the best! poor star! I LOVE U STAR!
Jack chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
robinbs a cutie lol poor star i love her she shouldnt have to do this FUCKING BATMAN! ILOVE U BUT GODDAM U B AN ASSHOLE! I apologizze for the swears but i love this story lol
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Hey I recently got a review saying that I copied some of my ideas for this story from Kryalla Orchid. Let me just say that I would never do that, Kry is a spectacular writer, even though I have only read a few of her stories. I had an idea for this story long before I read hers, so I take offense to anyone who has suggested that I was copying her. That is all. :(
j chapter 11 . 8/16/2012