Reviews for How Few Remain
Scoobyfan1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nicely done, I love the fact that you have Shaggy working at the Seattle-Tacoma airport(I live about 30 miles south of the real life Sea-Tac airport in Lakewood, Washington and I have been to it many times). Also, I really liked the Casey Kasem reference in Chapter 3, he of course was the original voice of Shaggy and back when Scooby Doo was airing on Saturday mornings he hosted American Top 40; so in theory you could be watching Casey Kasem as the voice of Shaggy and be listening to Casey Kasem on AT40 at the same time.
Tales of the Heart chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. You deserve more keep writing. I really want to know what happens next. You are an awesome writer.
DaphShag chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
You are a genious and your story rocks! PLEASE let Shaggy and Daphne get together. :D :) :D
Gregory chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
I'm speechless. You MUST continue. That's all I can say.
Girl-in-a-dream-world chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
I don't know what is wrong with my e-mail, but thank you for the note anyway. That makes me stop sending reviews after reviews! (I hope I didn't get on your nerves by sending all those reviews. I was only excited when I wrote them!)I promise to wait patiently for chapter 5.
Girl-in-a-dream-world chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Knock! Knock! HELLO! Any body there? I do know you're alive! Yes, it's me again. Please don't get angry with me. It's just that I find it hard to wait for the rest of this exciting story. At least tell us whether you have any intention of finishing it or not.

I have a feeling that the ending will be sad. I hope I am wrong. Come on! Don't tell me you are a deserter, Lein.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
I know I have sent you reviews before, but each time I read your story, I find more strong points in it: in your style of writing, in the plot and in the characterization. I keep submitting reviews hoping that they can be an encouragement to you to finish this nice story soon. I agree with Marcus. Your story is a masterpiece. The changes the characters have gone through sound completely rational. Please send chapter five on the site soon. I eagerly look forward to it.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 4 . 5/2/2005
Your story is wonderful. Where did you get an idea like that? It's fascinating. The characters are very well developed, and you have kept a balance between developing the characters and the adventure. Please don't stop there as many writers do. Try to go on with this story as soon as you can. I think your story can be published as a paperback or can be turned into a nice movie. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
Girl-in-a-dream-worl chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Wow! Strong imagination. You are a great writer. Congratulation. Just try to do more. Everybody is waiting for chapter 5.
Marcus Giarrusso chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
I really hope that you continue this story. I feel that this story is a masterpiece and that it is much more worthy of a live-action movie treatment than the peace of trash we were given in the summer of 2002 and now once again in 2004. Hopefully the sequel will be a total flop so they can put the movie series out of it's misery. What you need to do when you finish this story is send it to the Warner-bros excutives and possibly perswade them to make it into a live-action Scooby-doo movie. Then they need to get Tim Burton to direct this, who is the master of making dark films with strange twists, the way a Scooby-Doo film should be made. Just take a look at Tim Burtons many other masterpieces in film making such as, "Batman", "Batman Returns", "Edward Scissorhands" and "Beetlejuice" and you'll see that he is the only director in Hollywood capable of making a Scooby-Doo live-action movie.
Gbear911 chapter 4 . 4/11/2004
you got to write some more man
it an good stroy
Demon King Piccolo chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Man, a ultra serious and epic Scooby Doo story? Who would have thought?
Great story! Please continue!
Marcus Giarrusso chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Hey, when are you going to post chapter 5? You left it here in a clifhanging moment of suspense. This is such a great story and you just can't abandon it like this! I really enjoyed the 4th chapter. It was excellent, and you are an excellent writer. I'm really like how you established the romantic link between Shaggy and Daphne. However, I don't want to get my hopes up that they will end up together. I foresee a twist somewhere down the road. I know that she won't end up with Manual, because this chapter revealed who he was. But I am skeptical of whether or not Shaggy and Daphne will become romantically involved. And then of course their is Ellen. So I really don't know how this is going to turn out, I have an idea, but no definite guess. So you really need to update and write a 5th chapter. I hope your not having writers block or anything. lol
Sara Jaye chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
! Wow, talk about twisted love triangles...can't wait to see what happens next!
Sara Jaye chapter 3 . 8/20/2003