Reviews for The Affair
winnodinno chapter 14 . 12/21/2017
Bella definitely did the right thing. Edward is being a blind immature ass
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2017
Late to the party but I am loving it so far :)
suzanne02 chapter 10 . 9/21/2017
If I had to guess...Edwards wife is having an affair too...
FemBot3005 chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
You cant use shower gel as lube dude. That is an instant infection.. Come on now... I love your stories but that's a noooooooo. Reading that part made my stomach hurt lol.
princeselisa chapter 25 . 6/30/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I loved the ending!
charbronte chapter 25 . 6/24/2017
Love this story!
cullen2798 chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
Aweee! That was a great story! And also OMG! 8 KIDS!
XxbpmathisxX chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
Since your pen name is Johnny boy I can only assume you are a guy. You said in your story that Edward used shower gel as lube and took Bella roughly. As a woman... if I were to use soap inside the vagina it would/could cause an infection and be potentially harmful. It says very specifically on womens private soaps not to use it inside the vagina much less on regular shower gel. Seeing you write that honestly made me cringe. I'm shocked Jenny your beta said nothing. Just info for future stories. By the way I love your work. I've read many of your stories. You are very talented.
Cecily chapter 25 . 2/6/2017
That is a lot of kids! But finally a girl! No doubt she will be the apple of Edward's eyes.
Cecily chapter 24 . 2/6/2017
Irina should not have gotten so much money, what about her affairs?
Cecily chapter 20 . 2/6/2017
I don't feel bad for Irina.
Cecily chapter 19 . 2/6/2017
So Bella just let his horrible attitude just slide?
Cecily chapter 18 . 2/6/2017
I want to slap Bella for just agreeing to meet Edward without yelling at him for how he's treated her.
Cecily chapter 17 . 2/5/2017
Poor Bella. Esme put in a cruel little dig, Alice basically hung up on her, and Edward just called to berate her, maybe Bella should move to Seattle.
Cecily chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
This just made me so sad and mad for Katherine Hepburn. She never had children or had the common of the love of her life with her to celebrate Holidays.
4,995 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »