Reviews for The Affair
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
I hate Irina! Please get a divorce Edward!

Loving this story so far!

Love,
Messy Bronze hair
301Francesca1 chapter 25 . 8/11/2014
Great story. I absolutely adored it. Thanks a lot.
301Francesca1 chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Whoa...Maybe Edward should go in therapy..What? Bella can't talk to his mother? When Esme is the one who came to say hello? Immature and childish, that is Edward's reaction..He should take a deep breath, drink a very cold glass of water, and calm the fuck down. I know he is hurt but JFC, he is over reacting.. Bella is the youngest but she is more mature than Edward is.. At least her reaction is.
301Francesca1 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Uhmmm...Edward's reaction, I don't like it at all. Isn't he able to see how Bella is sad?And that she is in so much pain? He is only thinking of his feelings here. He is a brat. I understand that he is angry but Bella is crushed by this love she has for him..I am very disappointed of Edward's behavior. This is selfish.
301Francesca1 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
This is really getting hot...OMG...I loved this chapter.
301Francesca1 chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
I really love this story so far...and again,so much attracted to Edward sexy Cullen. Great know how to captivate your readers.. So good.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/6/2014
Great story. Loved it. But just two things, Cedars Sinai is in LA not New York. Sorry im from LA i take pride in it. And also when Edward finds Bella's marijuana, you cant smoke "crushed green leaves". Lol you don't smoke the leaf ever. But just those two things!
shamyx chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
Gracias.
Cullen Mascot chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Feeling guilty as I root for bella. But irina is a class A bitxh, right?
twiclare chapter 25 . 6/17/2014
Oh God, eight kids! They certainly seem to be having a happily ever after. Thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
That was naughty but fun! Poor George, the one night his Dad is in a club!
twiclare chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
I think our man needs to learn how to communicate!
twiclare chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Okay so there is a reason he thinks he can't instigate a divorce but wouldn't it have helped to tell Bella that?
twiclare chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
I feel so sorry for Bella, yes she knew he was married but he made it plain he doesn't love his wife and was so relaxed about them being seen together that it's not surprising the lines were blurred.
twiclare chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Edward was really unfair, and it's notable he's not offered her anything other than him keeping things exactly as he wants them with Bella on hand for him whenever he has time but with no commitment.
4,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »