Reviews for The Affair
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Wow. Eddie boy kinda over reacted a bit there at the end of the chapter. Was Bella supposed to walk away from Esme and ignore her at the luncheon? I think not as that would have been just too rude and tacky. And she drunk-dialed Alice. Damn...now I'm feeling sorry for Bella!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Oh, no. I feel sorry for them both but either he divorces Irina or this had to stop. If Irina doesn't already know then she would figure it out soon.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
I don't dislike Bella as much as I did but she and Edward are still wrong in doing the dirty while he is married...even though it's a marriage in word, only. It makes me wonder what Edward has said to his parents about Bella as they seem to know a lot more about her than she does them.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Dayum!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Hmmm...I think it best I just shut up and see how this all pans out. But I can't. Edward is married and Bella shouldn't be acting on her thoughts of him. And HE shouldn't be acting out either. Dammit. Irina can be the wicked witch of the west or Mother Teresa but that doesn't give the other two the right to have an affair. It just boils down to a lack of respect for ones self or the others. The Cullen's need to work out their problems and if that isn't possible then they separate, etc. then act on the feelings of/with another. Heck, Irina might be having an affair already.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Bella is so materialistic and smug. Oh, and she just works so hard! A dental appointment and lunch with her mom all in one day? Sooo tiring! ugh.

Then she has a negative attitude about being friends with the Whitlock's because he is a dentist but yet she is flirting with another (married) dentist? wtf? She's got a little crazy in her.

(lol I feel bad writing about Bella this way because it's usually Tanya or one of the other characters who acts that way.)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...what have you done?! Bella is going to be a home wrecker? I guess even this character needs to break out of a mold but I don't like the disrespect. But I'm trusting you with this one! You haven't let me down yet with your stories. ;)
xtheseventhcharm chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
An amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
Awww! I liked that. :)
jemstones25 chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
aww that was a good ending! i'm kinda sad to have finished it!
twilightgirl1989 chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
Great story! I've loved all your stories! I can't wait to read more
twiligthfreak chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
EDWARD STOOOOP BEING A JERK
twilightfreak chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
punch edward why is he being so rude stoooop
mytwilightaddiction chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoy reading it:)
imtwilighter chapter 25 . 5/10/2013
Hi, I just read your fic and I love it! I couldn't stop until I finish the whole story :) I love it! This story is def on my fav list now :)
Xx