Reviews for The Affair
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
I have just started this story today, its been on tbr list forever. Great job doll. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the awesome work.
Twi-Mom12292005
Qyta chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
oh oh.
SweettFace chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
I finished reading this months ago! But I dont think I ever reviewed this chapter. What a beautiful ending, I cant describe it any less. I have tears threatening to fall because it felt so real. I've grown so attached to all these characters, and I just can't believe how far they've come. You're an amazing writer. Please publish your work. You have an amazing gift, and the world needs your talent.
xoxox,
rq
MaeCllnWay chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
My God! I just read the whole story in two days, I swear! It's amazing!
I was wondering, if you let me translate it into spanish. I would love it if you give me your permission.
Please, please, please!
Let me know if you're agree. I will give you the whole credit, I promise!
I'll wait for your answer! :)
See ya!
zina588 chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Great story, o dont approve cheating but it was great!
Hannah chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story thank you for creating it!
zina588 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Very interesting story!
zina588 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I dont read usually about cheating because i despite that but i am gonna give a try to this fic!
albadolores chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
omg i had the most wonderful time reading this story, love the angst, i even cry but i really love the characters, thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Im begging you to please write again! U are amazing!
Sweatermouse chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
What an amazing ride! Thank you!
saintfudge chapter 25 . 7/16/2013
great story .thanks again - no complete on this - does that mean there is more to come ? have fun
LizziePaige chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
Thanks so much for this wonderful story, loved these characters so much. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
Edward likes his kids in groups of four! LOL And it's high time they finally had a little girl. She's going to be so spoiled and protected by all those brothers. It's nice that Irina is kind to Bella, after all, she is more of a mother to the first four boys than Irina ever was.

I know you've been writing for several years and I've really enjoyed your stories and imagination. I hope you continue and don't become bored with your talent or ffn or us. Yeah, it's selfish of me but you are so talented. Thank you!
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
My number one sticking point is that Irina had TWO affairs during the marriage so that should have been brought up during mediation, too.
4,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »