Reviews for The Affair
Great chapter!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Love it!
Sara chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
This fanfiction is just pure perfection.
This is really amazing writing!
brandofcullencrazy chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
So this is complete? I wasn't sure but read it any way. Loved it!
midnitereader chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
I loved this. Read it all in one day. They loved each other so much. I really thought it was about the sex at first. I loved how the boys and his parents accepted her so easily. I wonder what Alice thought about what happened. You never mentioned them at the end.
Reader chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Hi Johnny. I have question. Could you mark this story as complete? It was completed a long time ago but it's not marked and a lot of people don't read it because they are too lazy to check the last chapter and they put it off and wait with reading when you finish it. It's a really good story and people are missing a lot by not reading it. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
dude how the fuck are you gonna say to your wife "what are you doing here?" fucking dumbass considering she just got a full view of bella sucking on Edwards cock, shit is so past hitting the fan its flying all in and around that shit LMAO
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
bella needs to find herself her own fuck buddy that is not essentially attached to its very own wife...of all the men to pursue, she chooses the very married Edward Cullen...tsk tsk ya dirtly home wrecker LOL
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
I bet it was Edward you dirty old man! LOL
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
LOL Edward is bold with his wanting to try new sex positions...
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
I loved this story! It was amazing! Just sad that it was to short! Wanted more!

You are an amazing author! Have read all of your E&B stories and I absolutely love them! Amazing! Hope this wasn't the end! I really hope that you will continue writing stories! You gotta share that amazing talent of your with the rest of the world!

Once again I loved this story and hope that I see more of you in the future!

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
Finally! I can breathe again! And I don't have to think out a strategy plan about how I'm gonna kill every man in this world!

Haha, just kidding, but you have to agree with me that you became frustrated too! :P

Love,