Reviews for The Affair
Cecily chapter 14 . 2/5/2017
Edward is so selfish, and acting like a spoiled brat. Why won't he get a divorce?
Cecily chapter 13 . 2/5/2017
Hmmm... it seems like airing trapped Edward. She wanted to be wealthy and have the right last name, it couldn't be love since she thought Edward was boring and cheated on him.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
Ok edward what the hell? That reaction was so uncalled for! Also, he calls HER selfish when hes the one with a wife AND a girlfriend? Oh boy lol. Ill just continue reading now...
PAT2024 chapter 25 . 12/3/2016
Thank you for this very sweet story. Loved the boys.
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
This is a RE-read for me. I love it as much as the first time.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2016
Phewww...i love this very much...
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Hey people don't read a story called The Affair if the mistress is going to offend your sensibilities. You may not like the subject matter but I think 22year old Bella is mature. It's a story filled with flawed people (characters) going through something that is real and possible. There are a million other fic's in fic-land if you need something less risqué. JS
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
I am very disappointed so annoy author always make Bella and Edward have daughter. I was hope they have boy.
Cassie1550 chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
Love this epi. I really loved the pax between co-parenting and the kindness between ex/current spouses, if only real life mirrored that more
kelley turner chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
Are u going to write more. Please cause is one of the great books. I hqve ever read so please write u
Spazster chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
wow. she is blunt. blunt and a little bitchy. i like her.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
I don't get people being mad about the pill? She sometimes tries to act older for him, him younger for her...they are both trying to fit into each other's age group and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but I thought that was a good way to show how badly Edward wants to fit with her so good job!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
The chapter really didn't make sense to me. He forbade Bella from Alice. Alice was very judgemental about the affair and her culpability so to me, especially after seeing a therapist why would she meet up with Alice? And the clause? Well, what hope does that give Bella if it's true. And now he's moving with Irina and the kids to Rhode Island so he can split a family home with her if they separate? To me, all these revelations just proved why she should stay away regardless of how a 16 year old feels about it all. He is only one child of four and his brothers would NOT feel the same irregardless of how cool they think Bella is especially the youngest two.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
What an asshole! Talk about not taking any responsibility!
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
Again, another one of your masterpieces. Dang it. I feel like my heart is broken everytime I finish a fanfic this good and even more so when I have read through all your AH stories. Amazing author, I tell ya.
4,995 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »