Reviews for The Affair
Cassie1550 chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
Love this epi. I really loved the pax between co-parenting and the kindness between ex/current spouses, if only real life mirrored that more
kelley turner chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
Are u going to write more. Please cause is one of the great books. I hqve ever read so please write u
Spazster chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
wow. she is blunt. blunt and a little bitchy. i like her.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 23 . 6/27/2016
I don't get people being mad about the pill? She sometimes tries to act older for him, him younger for her...they are both trying to fit into each other's age group and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't but I thought that was a good way to show how badly Edward wants to fit with her so good job!
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
The chapter really didn't make sense to me. He forbade Bella from Alice. Alice was very judgemental about the affair and her culpability so to me, especially after seeing a therapist why would she meet up with Alice? And the clause? Well, what hope does that give Bella if it's true. And now he's moving with Irina and the kids to Rhode Island so he can split a family home with her if they separate? To me, all these revelations just proved why she should stay away regardless of how a 16 year old feels about it all. He is only one child of four and his brothers would NOT feel the same irregardless of how cool they think Bella is especially the youngest two.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
What an asshole! Talk about not taking any responsibility!
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
Again, another one of your masterpieces. Dang it. I feel like my heart is broken everytime I finish a fanfic this good and even more so when I have read through all your AH stories. Amazing author, I tell ya.
G licious chapter 25 . 5/16/2016
Great story !
labellavampira chapter 24 . 4/9/2016
Okay...why have HER affairs never been mentioned?
She had an affair...why wasn't that brought up in "mediation"
That's ridiculous...
That could have been in the papers. He could have divorced her forever ago.
And did they "reconnect" like she wanted after Bella decided to call it quits?
So confused. To much unexplained. To much glossed over.
I love your writing but I don't understand this story at all. The people/interactions are very strange. Especially the characters reactions to the affair :/ Alice, Esmé, Irina...they all SLAMMED Bella and Edward for having an affair...yet Irina had one or more.
Stupid.
el chapter 25 . 4/1/2016
Sweet family fic...loved it.
yuvi2669 chapter 25 . 3/9/2016
Wao I just finished your story and I loved it! Real people with real situations that they can't control. Perfectly imperfect.
Wendyg63 chapter 25 . 1/29/2016
Cute story. Lots of passion and lemons. Sweet
Wendyg63 chapter 24 . 1/29/2016
A good work of fiction it is
Wendyg63 chapter 22 . 1/29/2016
Bella says she wants marriage and kids. But then wants to go clubbing. Let her go Edward.
Wendyg63 chapter 21 . 1/29/2016
Meeting Esme and the children all in one day - must be unreal to Bella. Story Bella does ok
4,987 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »