Reviews for The Affair
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
cbmorefie chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Thanks for the update, loved it!
KelCullen03 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Liking this story so far - big fan of your other stories as well. However, I have a hard time believing that any good friend let alone a sister who's married would give the advice that it's okay to start up with a married man. Also that it's not the concern of Bella aka the other woman. I would never give that kind of advice. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
distractedgirl25 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
lovin' it...can't wait for the next chapter!
acw1 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012

UrNotFukinKstew chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Ggggaaaahhhhhhhh
divyvicki chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Things r heating up. I loved Rose's conversation with Bella.
joli cullen chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Chapter super expected
I love but do not approve of infidelity are things that happen in life when you begin to neglect the marriage by both
I love how Bella takes it without any precise tolerance

another chapter please know I'm not checking my mail daily to see if updated
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Wow.. loved it. Looking forward for more
sassy41 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
wow hot date
but how sad not knowing where you stand. he life at home is not what he wants but man i think he should change it before taking the step he is.
who knows maybe there marriage is open. so much to learn
Courtney37 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Well Rose is such a nice lady with all that advice. Lol! But Edward does need someone and all Irina cares about is her job. I can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
Elvire23 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
"But what about morals? The sanctity of marriage?"

Yeah...I think the other woman often takes on Rose's counsel without taking any accountability for her actions. The biggest fault falls on the husband, but the other woman definetly shares in the destruction of a marriage.
michangelina chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Love it! Excellent chapter!
tff000 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
JessaCloud chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Cheating is so wrong, but this is so fun! We can be naughty, living vicariously through these characters! Yay! ;) I love it!
4,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »