Reviews for The Affair
LOLO 5-0 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Oh yeah things are getting hot and heavy for those two ,I can't wait to see how this plays out.
rubell chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
i am gonna die today from all of the lust...
Sprinkle of Fanfic chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You have NO idea how happy I got when I saw a new story from you! Amazing.
Bayan chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Wow! I believe new amazing story from you! I wish you have clones to write faster and more stories)) I love ya!
Twilight Mother chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Soon? Please update
Twifan1228 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Well now... I feel horrible that I want him to cheat on his wife... love the story... I know you have a great story and plot line well thought out and truly look forward to where you take this...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
i love it! in fact, i love all of your work. its fantastic. just wish updates were more often!
lionandthelamblove7 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Whoa! Way to go edward! I don't approve of cheating, but he is just so hot! I wonder what is going to happen next!? Ah! I loved it and can't wait for more!ff!,!,!,!,,!,! Love it!,!,!,!,!
alexandratrueblue chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
chelsi chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
yes, yes, yes. i am in love with a dentist, who knew!
mysticfighter111 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I think the wife has to check her attitude, it seems as if she thinks she and her job are way more important than Edward, his profession and his patients, too. Did she ever hear of babysitters? JF is adorabe, kind of an Edward mini-me. Bella and Edward both seem pretty eager to meet again ad spend time together.
trishchar chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Woo freakin hoo ha!
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I just read all three chapters. I'm sucked in!
kristishea chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Hmmm. I hope he doesn't have affairs often.
lud chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I wonder if his story is based on events recentes.A attraction is a very powerful thing, if you're attracted to, and is a forbidden thing, you better stay away, not looking at the object of attraction, though it may be strong is hard to resist.
I think it'll only bring pain and suffering.
4,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »