Reviews for The Affair
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
love this!
BrittanyMae chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Yes! I was wondering when someone would make a move. It does seem odd though that Edward would the same day Bella meets his wife and that his son was in the car asleep or not... but I still liked it. I only like the thought of an affair in fiction since it's not real by the way :) Can't wait for the next update since this is really the only story I'm reading at the moment.
momma2fan chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Well that was interesting. I know that its called 'The Affair', but I didn't expect you to jump to it so quickly. I was expecting way more tension. And Edward started it, so I think its safe to say that this may not be his first, or maybe it is and Irina is the one who always strays. I'm anxious to see where this goes. Thanks for the update.
twilightobsesser2 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Im as addicted to this story as bella is to edward!
Emily-RobertCullen chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
YAY they kissed! Please update soon! :D
alice chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow didn't know it was going to be that fast . But in glad you didn't make us wait and went right into it . Thank you for the updates ! Really excited for that story .
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
love all your stories, your writing is excellent, your stories pull me in right away, can't wait to see how this story goes, just like i did w/the other ones. Great Job
sassy41 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
seems edward and his wife have a few issues
looking forward to seeing what their relationship is like and why he is kissing someone other than his wife
scarletnight456 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
ahhh!
definitely heating up.
cant wait for the next chapter[:
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Ooh ouch! Come on Bella! He's married lady! Can't wait for more drama. Thanks again.
Fiyaaa chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Damn, wife and kids in one day. Loved it x x
AHotMess chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Would it be awful for me to say I'm a little heart broken?

Utterly invested, but heartbroken just the same

k
lillinna chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I like the chapter, and it was intresting to see Bellas reaction to both JF and Irina. I cant wait for more and i hope you will update soon.
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Ooo
2402a chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Great chapter. I hope you don't get tortured due to recent events
4,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »