Reviews for The Affair
luvyateamedward chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Well it looks like Edward really wants this. He initiated the kiss after all. I don't know what to think of the wife yet. Great chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Elvire23 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Is life replicating art (or story)? Why do I get the feeling Irinia is a lesbian? She's tried to play the role of wife and mother but can't do it any longer because she's in love with a model? No? Just my thoughts.
LoveMeAtTwilight chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
More more more!
mylifemyrules1 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
What's the rush?, it's a great story so far i love it!
Are you planning on making it long like the other ones?
and as for thinking about the wife, i think that was just mean making a public fight over work.
MissSherrie chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty girl. I get the feeling there's a twist of some kind and things are not necessarily what they seem.

Cheers,
Sherrie
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Johnnyboy, he needs to lose the wife first.
greenisthenew chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Really getting into your story. Its interesting meeting the wife and getting an insight into their relationship that maybe not what it was. Can't wait for the next update, something to look forward to!
Kmp214 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Omg! I LOVED this chapter! Can't wait for more!
Analitica chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Now this is getting good. I cannot wait to see jealous edward of bella please update soon
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Hmm sound like he is not happy with Irina.. Loved it.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Love it! I really wasn't expecting him to make the first move, and JF is hilarious.
Adhis chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This was awesome! I'm dying for the next one!
melissamary55 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
love it and cant wait to read how far will bella and edward go and will edward leave his wife for bella or will bella always be the other woman cant wait to read what will happen next so update soon please
Lilypad10 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Do they have an open marriage? Does he do this to all of his patients? Is he looking for another person to join a threesome with his wife because she seemed mighty friendly with Bella.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Sounds good. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble these two will get into. ;)
4,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 307 .. Last Next »