Reviews for The Affair
Adhis chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This was awesome! I'm dying for the next one!
melissamary55 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
love it and cant wait to read how far will bella and edward go and will edward leave his wife for bella or will bella always be the other woman cant wait to read what will happen next so update soon please
Lilypad10 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Do they have an open marriage? Does he do this to all of his patients? Is he looking for another person to join a threesome with his wife because she seemed mighty friendly with Bella.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Sounds good. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble these two will get into. ;)
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Yes! Kiss! Well done! Another brilliantly written chapter
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Loved
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
love this!
BrittanyMae chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Yes! I was wondering when someone would make a move. It does seem odd though that Edward would the same day Bella meets his wife and that his son was in the car asleep or not... but I still liked it. I only like the thought of an affair in fiction since it's not real by the way :) Can't wait for the next update since this is really the only story I'm reading at the moment.
momma2fan chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Well that was interesting. I know that its called 'The Affair', but I didn't expect you to jump to it so quickly. I was expecting way more tension. And Edward started it, so I think its safe to say that this may not be his first, or maybe it is and Irina is the one who always strays. I'm anxious to see where this goes. Thanks for the update.
twilightobsesser2 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Im as addicted to this story as bella is to edward!
Emily-RobertCullen chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
YAY they kissed! Please update soon! :D
alice chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow didn't know it was going to be that fast . But in glad you didn't make us wait and went right into it . Thank you for the updates ! Really excited for that story .
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
love all your stories, your writing is excellent, your stories pull me in right away, can't wait to see how this story goes, just like i did w/the other ones. Great Job
sassy41 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
seems edward and his wife have a few issues
looking forward to seeing what their relationship is like and why he is kissing someone other than his wife
scarletnight456 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
ahhh!
definitely heating up.
cant wait for the next chapter[:
4,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 307 .. Last Next »