Reviews for The Affair
MissSherrie chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty girl. I get the feeling there's a twist of some kind and things are not necessarily what they seem.

Cheers,
Sherrie
2muchtrouble chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Johnnyboy, he needs to lose the wife first.
greenisthenew chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Really getting into your story. Its interesting meeting the wife and getting an insight into their relationship that maybe not what it was. Can't wait for the next update, something to look forward to!
Kmp214 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Omg! I LOVED this chapter! Can't wait for more!
Analitica chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Now this is getting good. I cannot wait to see jealous edward of bella please update soon
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Hmm sound like he is not happy with Irina.. Loved it.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Love it! I really wasn't expecting him to make the first move, and JF is hilarious.
Adhis chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This was awesome! I'm dying for the next one!
melissamary55 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
love it and cant wait to read how far will bella and edward go and will edward leave his wife for bella or will bella always be the other woman cant wait to read what will happen next so update soon please
Lilypad10 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Do they have an open marriage? Does he do this to all of his patients? Is he looking for another person to join a threesome with his wife because she seemed mighty friendly with Bella.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Sounds good. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble these two will get into. ;)
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Yes! Kiss! Well done! Another brilliantly written chapter
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Loved
Misunderstoodbeauty10 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
love this!
BrittanyMae chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Yes! I was wondering when someone would make a move. It does seem odd though that Edward would the same day Bella meets his wife and that his son was in the car asleep or not... but I still liked it. I only like the thought of an affair in fiction since it's not real by the way :) Can't wait for the next update since this is really the only story I'm reading at the moment.
4,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 307 .. Last Next »