Reviews for The Affair
trishchar chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Woo freakin hoo ha!
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I just read all three chapters. I'm sucked in!
kristishea chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Hmmm. I hope he doesn't have affairs often.
lud chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I wonder if his story is based on events recentes.A attraction is a very powerful thing, if you're attracted to, and is a forbidden thing, you better stay away, not looking at the object of attraction, though it may be strong is hard to resist.
I think it'll only bring pain and suffering.
Kisses.
LunaCullen chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
O.M.G this story is just wonderful, I never liked the subject before but it's it's a story from JohnnyBoy so I have to read it! :D

I just love the caracters, Bella is so different from everything I've ever read in this site and Edward...well he's same ole' Edward I guess :)

I hate Irina, seriously, not because she's Edward's wife or something but she seem so cold and everything, good thing you diddn't make her a bubbly and overloving wife, this will have been hard to hate her :/
lud chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So curious ...
How old is Bella? And the age of Edward?
He is married or viú recent events I believe that history is full of anguish.
Kisses.
shaecarcar chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Hehe... reading how edward cheats on his wife with bella makes me think of K Stew cheating on Rob with that married guy... poor rob
shaecarcar chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
"My cat snuck out of the house, got hit by a car and died this morning, so I'm not at my best." I literally laughed so hard when I read this! Bella is an unfeeling bitch and I love it! Hehe!
tlwatkins chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Love the story so far! please update soon
nessie125 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
hey jonny i was so glsd to find this story i have lovedur writing since the half vampire chronicles and am so excied to tke another journy with you

*LOVES*
nessie125
anicacullen chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I love the chapter, I hope you'll post the next one soon! :)
sparklyscarredho chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Omg love! Bella better get her man in the end. Irina... well... she is sketchy to me right now. She may do more on those away jobs than she leads on;)
lemonbutt chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
So its irna, they look happy. But damn ilove that they are novin fast
sonogal chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Edward doesn't seem to have a great relationship with his wife. I would like to know how often and long she is gone. Does he take of the kids or do they have a nanny? I find this story interesting, since Edward isn't the type to have affairs. I feel he doesn't have much of a marriage.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 3 . 7/31/2012