Reviews for The Affair
katshadow89 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
You want to know why I think you are an awesome writer.

I am routing for this relationship even though Edward is married with kids.

And that Kristen is currently being annihilated by doing the same thing.

Akward.
runtagua chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Good stuff.
xx
Joy
Demo chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I am loving this story. I have been away from fanfiction for quite awhile because nothing has peaked my interest. I start a few chapters and stop. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
vgabz chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
AHH ! Very hot first kiss. All of the tension broken loose in one hot moment. Loveddd itt. I laughed when you chose the name Irina as his wife because I've been re-reading La Dolce Vita haha. But greatt story so far, I'm looking forward for more
CrystalB4 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Liked the wife. I don't think she'll be hard to get rid of, though I am expecting a good cat fight. Good job! Happy Writing!
deediaz00 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Steamy! Sounds like they should get a room! Love it. Interestingly my mind is encouraging this affair while still condemning our beloved k-stew. Bring it on bb ;)
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Dangerous...
angelari7 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Are you going to only do this story in Bellas point of view?
fanofsilvervolvos4life chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Oh my. I'm really enjoying this so far. Looking forward to what's going to happen next for these two.
skye282 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Hmmm this is getting interesting, love that Edward jumped right in there though at the end, lol. A little bit of a dangerous situation too with his son in the back seat. So Irina...I don't like her but I'm sure you didn't expect any different answer, lol. She isn't around like she is needed to be, I know, I know she has a career too but you need to be there for your family and wellllllll Edward wouldn't wander if he was happy or satisfied. Great chapter, can't wait for more now.
PurpleBrina17 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Damn they are bold! Love it
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
darn it why did you make stupid bella take care bastard ugly nasty edward and that bitchy ugly nasty stinky Irina son. damn it. good luck with your story. I can't stand read it..
shyshy1016 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
wow this story is going to be great! i cant tell you how excited i am to be along for the ride!
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Hey Johnnyboy:
Okay I wonder what kind of marriage do Edward and Irina have?
I can't wait for more,
Marie
twicrazreader
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
It's quarter to midnight right now, and I'm too tired to write a real review. (Shit, I actually have to think about how to spell certain words, and it's taking me forever to type, which is unsual lol), but I really enjoyed it. :) As for Irina, I was surprised when I read it was her and not Tanya, but it's a nice change. :)
4,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 289 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 309 .. Last Next »