Reviews for The Affair
PreciousJuls chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Omg, I think I might be able to handle this story as long as there is going to be a HEA' for Edward & Bella NOT Edward and Irina;).
Twiheart1901EC chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh my God they kissed! His wife seems like she doesn't care about their relationship anymore. The only thing that concerns me are his kids. Idk how old the other ones are but I'm assuming you'll tell us soon, and I'm making a prediction that they might be upsets about this affair...I'm loving the story though and i keep thinking about how right now there's the affair with Kristen and that director hahaha, but update soon! I absolutely LOVE IT
Lea1985 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
goods chapter ! like them
LOLO 5-0 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Sorry I don't like her it's like her life is more important than what Edward does and I feel that the kiss was just for show because Edward talked about Bella all the time.
Melany333 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Love it, need more
LOLO 5-0 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Love it!
Mikayla chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Love it! Make sure to update soon. I love jonathan and I can't wait to meet the other children. I'm sure they are just as cute and adorable as Jonathan. Update soon please!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Bella is intrigued by Edward hell aren't we all.
jloveskristen chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Amazing chapter, yet again! So we have 'Johnny', eh?
Cant say much about Irina, though I guess this Edward is a little biased and wrong. The wife has stayed home and still he cheats around.
Well...I guess then we wouldn't have our story then!
Tinsley Warren chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Irina seems like she's a career driven woman. I feel like she doesn't want Edward to hold her back.

Edward just kissed her like that! Crazy! I was waiting for it. I wonder if he does that a lot?

Jf seems cute. A very long name for such a little boy.
emmettlover09 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Another great chapter! I really like the pace and direction of your story so far. Keep up the great chapters! :)
iwantmyownedwardplz chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Ahhhhhh love it!
vivita126 chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I FINALLY HAD THE GUTS TO READ THE NEW UPDATE FOR DRAMATIC IDIOTIC FANGIRL REASONS xD LMAO! Can't wait for more :) How cute is JF and the wife. . idk seems like a bitch.
ADADancer chapter 3 . 7/29/2012