Reviews for The Affair
lanigirl96003 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
looking forward tom ore
sakuragirl7 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Great chapter, thanks for not stringing us along for too long before some action ;)
Update soon!
Julika07 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Interesting chapter! I gotta say though it felt wrong that their first kiss was with JF in close proximity to them, but not wrong enough for me to stop reading. Loved the chapter can't wait for the next update!
betsmecullen chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Irina is a fool. Run, Bella, run away and keep running. This can't end well...or maybe it will. lol

Oh, shades of the past couple of weeks!

Write on. Update when you can.
Iluvlillion chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Huh I'm wondering if he's happy in he's marriage with Irina I'm guessing things aren't going great but yet he says it's good she's home more. Great chapter though cant wait for the next update! :D
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
*phew*... *fans self*... that is one HOT kiss... bye,bye Irina! xx MoniNP (twitter) Monica Nopi (FB)
BlueEyeBrat chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm with Bella, I don't like Irina at all. What kinda mom is ok w a complete stranger watching her son. What a knee wreaking kiss though.
echopj chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm so intrigued with this story and yet feel guilty for liking it. Infidelity is hard to see/read about. But I enjoy your writing so I will continue to anxiously wait for your updates.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Truly love it. I'm already hating on Irina!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Oh well I atleast it wasn't tanya. How many kids does he have?

Loved it.
movieandbookgirl chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Sooo anxious for more.
zpower21 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm thinking all is not right in the Cullen world. Wonder what is really up between Irina' and Edward? Things are heating up for Bella and Edward now. How will that go? Dangerous waters.

Z
S1203 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
He is thirsty for attentions and sexually frustrated...I like his dominant side...specimen of real masculine male...
IamRomance chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
so Irnia seemed nice so i need her to be more of a biotch so i don't feel bad that edward is cheating on her, loved JF btw he was awesome, exactly how many kids does edward have, love that they finally kissed can't wait for the next chapter.
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
wow thats one way to sat thank u that was one hot kiss!update soon
4,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 289 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 309 .. Last Next »