Reviews for The Affair
echopj chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm so intrigued with this story and yet feel guilty for liking it. Infidelity is hard to see/read about. But I enjoy your writing so I will continue to anxiously wait for your updates.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Truly love it. I'm already hating on Irina!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Oh well I atleast it wasn't tanya. How many kids does he have?

Loved it.
movieandbookgirl chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Sooo anxious for more.
zpower21 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I'm thinking all is not right in the Cullen world. Wonder what is really up between Irina' and Edward? Things are heating up for Bella and Edward now. How will that go? Dangerous waters.

Z
S1203 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
He is thirsty for attentions and sexually frustrated...I like his dominant side...specimen of real masculine male...
IamRomance chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
so Irnia seemed nice so i need her to be more of a biotch so i don't feel bad that edward is cheating on her, loved JF btw he was awesome, exactly how many kids does edward have, love that they finally kissed can't wait for the next chapter.
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
wow thats one way to sat thank u that was one hot kiss!update soon
padalf1025 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Irina. To trusting to put your child with someone she just met. And wow these two are hot for each other! :)
kristyv chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I know it's wrong to want them to start something while he is married with kids but I just can't help it. The chemistry between them is overwhelming. Loving this fic so much :)
beener0701 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
finally he made the move! cant wait to see whats next
Sabii chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I wasn't expecting a kiss... that was fast but I like it. Irina is kind of weird, I hope she turn into a bitch so we have some drama! Thanks fot the update.
Jlyons0424 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Nice progression. Hot kiss!
potcookies chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
i dont know how i could read this with whats going on but it was good
FanficButterfly chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Wow, only you could pull this off, usually other authors make it sound super cheesy, or they try to make Edward and Bella kinda seem saintly even though they know what theyre doing is wrong. What theyre doing IS wrong, however I do appreciate how honest you made Bella is in her thoughts.

I've read most of your stories, and they are one of the most amazing stories in fanfiction, so even though this story is kind of an awkward topic, I will read it. Keep writing awesome stories.
4,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 289 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 309 .. Last Next »