Reviews for The Affair
lanigirl96003 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
looking forward to more
Isno et Zveka chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Curious relationship, what is the story of Edward's the wife? Alice and Japser new friends?
Many questions of course, normal it's is just beginning ...
lillinna chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I really like it and cant wait for more! :)
momma2fan chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Well hello there johnnyboy! I noticed a new story and that you have finished TWBF...I am gonna have to go back and re-read TWBB first and then check out the sequel. I started it once, but got distracted. I like what I have read of this one so far, so I will add it to my alerts.
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Will we find out who's in the painting ? Who's Edward married to ? How many kids have they got? Do Alice and Jasper play a big part in the story ? What about Rose and Em do they ? Sorry about all the questions I'm excited about this story it really interesting and controversial
nix69 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Sounds like the dirty old Doc is chasing and stalking lol! I wonder how long it takes him to take of his wedding band when he "accidently" meets up with her?
Great story so far!
suzy 2010 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
It's good to have Bella's background story. Can't wait to see where she going with Edward.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I am really enjoying the story so far.
Tulips at Twilight chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
It's interesting that Jasper told Edward about running into Bella. It makes me wonder if Edward is actually widowed or separated. Maybe Jasper just doesn't like Edward's wife or said wife could be having an affair. I look forward to finding out more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Thank you Johnny and Jeny for amazing work. Your updates always make the world a better place.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm liking this a lot!
vivita126 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Darn cold ring xD
Gennell chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I am intrigued. Looking forward to it!
4,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 323 .. Last Next »