Reviews for The Affair
FranRichards chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is an interesting fic, can't wait to read next update.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm really curious about Edward's family life now. Makes me wonder what his wife is like.
Be-Light-ed chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Seems like a great start! I'm not too keen of the subject of extramarital affairs, but I enjoy your stories too much not to read it. It's not like the title was misleading, ha! Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Annie B
pnkats chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Well he is obviously interested in her. And we know she's in him. Still wonder what his deal is and about his wife
Debbie chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Thank you for chapter 2 so quick and another great chapter too. Looking forward to more.
TSW-913 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is really good - i'm enjoying it immensely. Thank you ;)
gracefish21 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Soo good
DBrandonCullen chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
SillyHearts chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Im hooked!(: please update again when you have the chance! I love how its in bellas pov, it makes him a mystery
trishchar chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I can't wait for more!
sujari6 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Wonder who'll make the next move.
Immyown chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm not sure what it says about me that I dislike stories where Edward and Bella cheat on each other, but I'm perfectly fine for them to cheat to be together.

Can't wait to read more. Will there be alt pov's or just Bella.
L5472 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Argh! So curious about how this will all pan out. Desperate to find out more about Edward's family! Desperate for this affair to happen so that I'm put out of my misery! Oh this slow burn.. *faints* Olderward needs to stop being so tempting, damn it!
Twilight Mother chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I realize many may not want to read but people can't help when they fall in love. Some marry too young and people change. Some just are not meant to be married. I work with a woman that can't stay married but for a few years at a time. I am happily married but realize love can take you many different places and at different times. I love your story so far. I live it when people live deeply regardless
marcie21 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I gotta say i loooved twB but im loving this, the intrigue, the suspense! 2 c wr ur going w this! How they gonna start r they ending up 2gthr as alway writer mastermind! Love this cant wait 4 more!
4,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 303 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 323 .. Last Next »