Reviews for The Affair
sujari6 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Wonder who'll make the next move.
Immyown chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm not sure what it says about me that I dislike stories where Edward and Bella cheat on each other, but I'm perfectly fine for them to cheat to be together.

Can't wait to read more. Will there be alt pov's or just Bella.
L5472 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Argh! So curious about how this will all pan out. Desperate to find out more about Edward's family! Desperate for this affair to happen so that I'm put out of my misery! Oh this slow burn.. *faints* Olderward needs to stop being so tempting, damn it!
Twilight Mother chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I realize many may not want to read but people can't help when they fall in love. Some marry too young and people change. Some just are not meant to be married. I work with a woman that can't stay married but for a few years at a time. I am happily married but realize love can take you many different places and at different times. I love your story so far. I live it when people live deeply regardless
marcie21 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I gotta say i loooved twB but im loving this, the intrigue, the suspense! 2 c wr ur going w this! How they gonna start r they ending up 2gthr as alway writer mastermind! Love this cant wait 4 more!
cejsmom chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I guess the idea of how an affair starts can be very intriguing. Most stories start with them in the middle of an affair, not at the start. Plus, Bella is very different which is something I enjoy.
sanfaaa chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Great chapter :) can't wait to read on!
QB64 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is great but please let me know if this is gonna be a HEA. Can't wait for the next update.
majose chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Well, sharing is caring. So thanks!
Fiyaaa chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Ahhhh! But they seem so good together!
Loved it x s
teamedwardalways chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Oh Bella and Edward seem to be starting to play with matches...soon there will be fire...can't wait for more...
JaN319 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Amazing
avagurl chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Bella is not as forward as I thought and Edward is more interested than I thought.

At least Bella recognizes that the wife might not like it very much, but looking at art is hardly a deal breaker for a wife. Neither is lunch.

This sort of meeting, however, will lead to something that could be a deal breaker for a wife.

When I think about people having affairs and wanting to ask the question, "Why?", the answer to me seems obvious. "Why not?" There are probably more reasons to have an affair, and less reasons to stay faithful.

I like your story very much.
Teamedwardalways chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oooooo, this is going to be a hot hot one isn't it? And a bit taboo? I'm withy a no matter what..thanks for the new fic...can't wait to see where you take this...
GWC-Suckretary chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I haves lived all of your stories, sure I will live this one as well. You are setting things up nicely! Can't wait for more!
4,900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 305 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 325 .. Last Next »