Reviews for The Affair
IamRomance chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
i'm really liking this story so far, I am so excited to know what is going to happen, I wanna know more of Edward's story, what's up with his wife and child. His relationship at home can't be that great if he is willing to flirt with another woman, anyway love it already can't wait for an update :)
DreamofRob10 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
He's definitely interested. Why else would he show up at the museum. He must have talked to Jasper about her.
mcccullen chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
the cold wedding band... there will be sooo much drama in this story, sounds fun. It is refreshing to find a Bella who's a little more sure of herself and has a stronger character. Thanks for the update.
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Hey John:
Your writing has me so intrigued. I am wondering why this married man is so interested in her. Will we here from his POV?
I can't wait to see where this will take us.
Thank you for continue to write because I know you schedule is busy.
Hugs,
Marie
twicrazreader
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Can you just write a damn epilogue for your other story? This is why you couldn't find inspiration. You left it sitting, maybe if you just read it over, you could "give the characters the justice they deserve".
tff000 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
seems like he is already searching her out. wonder if he had affairs before and how his marriage is
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Love it so far! Especially since it takes place in my city. ;)
rubell chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
why would his ring be cold? majorly curious about that...
KhristenHartgrove chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Ahh he is a stalker. I think he might have a crush on her. And why would you dentist and his partner discuss you to each other..mmhm he likes her.

Buuut who is her married to?
Kirsten19191 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Started on your story yesterday and I love it. I was waiting for them to meet again and here they are. Can't wait to read more!
chrissy87 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm intrigued
Feel like we're off to a slow start that could b more
I lookforward to new chapters x
UrNotFukinKstew chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh wow. This looks every promising.
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Loved it... So excited to see where this story is going. Thank you for the amazing update.
mstre11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love all ur stories so imma see where this goes.:)
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So far so good! I'm intrigued and looking forward to the next chapter. I don't usually like reading about infidelity, but as long as E and B don't cheat on each other I suppose I can handle it! Haha!
4,879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 305 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 325 .. Last Next »