Reviews for The Affair
Claire chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Nice to see you writing and posting more stories.
bearygirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cant wait to read more.
nursedoublek chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
LOVE it so far...can't wait. I kinda love shady story topics:)
potcookies chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH im ready for this new journey Johnny! :) im excited
IamRomance chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I like it, though i like all your stories so its to be expected, I can't wait to see where you take it, these aren't the usual Bella, Edward personalities so I'm looking forward for more.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great start. So glad unr starting a new story.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Can't wait to see where you take this
Meh chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
La dolce vita...still waiting.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Def wanna see where this goes! Can't wait for more
brb bbe chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Very good - I liked it and I'll be pushing every button beneath me in literally two seconds. I swear, you are such an amazing author yet you get that all the time so I doubt that can be a surprise. I don't know if you know this, but I actually have followed you from the beginning at the first THVC, and I just want to say its been absolutely brilliant watching your writing mature as time went on. In all honesty, I'm just waiting for you to do an E. L. James on us and I'll be reading your stories in book stores. I'm telling you, it wouldn't be surprising if it happened.

Anyways, update, congratulations with the end of school and well, update.
trishchar chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Loving this so far!
Marie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So happy your back! Words cannot even begin to tell you how I excited I am :))))
Alexis chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
A;ready in love with this story! Gimme more Johnny!
R.I.T.R.4.L chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I am so happy right now! First, I've been following your stories since There Will Be Blood, which in my opinion is the best Twilight fan fiction of all time! Second, it must be faith, because I just started school in the Dental field, and after I graduate I plan to move to Boston! When I saw that I almost died. I'm so looking forward to this story, keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I'm excited for this story. I loved the "There Will be Blood" stories. And now I cant wait to see what this story has to unfold :)
4,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 .. Last Next »