Reviews for The Affair
mzgypsy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
looks to be a great beginning...although that pesky married part might put a little damper on it...lol
SinCityTowGirl chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Very interested to see where this goes.
aelita48 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
J'aime ce chapitre, la rencontre au Musée, la discussion entre eux.
Merci.
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
browneyedgirl24 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Interesting...I'm in! Can't wait to see where you take us with this one :) Thanks Johnny! Welcome back :)
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ok, I'm in for the journey with Bella and Dentiward.
lotsoftime chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
i love a plot where edward and bella don't fall instantly in love, instead the relationship slowly develops with lots of angst hopefully.
scarletnight456 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
edward is almost 35!
wowzers.
definitely loving this chapter.
btw, is there gonna be an epov?
GrandeDame chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Great story, so far...of course, all of your stories are wonderfully written. Can't wait to see what the deal is with Edward's wife. How many kids does he have? I get the feeling that Jasper helped to bring Bella & Edward together for some reason, despite Edward being married, which leads me to wonder why? Is it Tanya that Edward is married to? So many questions! LOL! Can't wait for the next chapter! :) Thanks!
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
fab chapter hmmm think dr cullen is alittle entranced by soon
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I like this story already! I will like it more if you promise a HEA for them together! hahahaha!
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I find Bella interesting. Anyone who reads your stories know that the journey is fun but there will be some element of angst and drama.
weml chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I am looking forward to finding out about Edward's wife. Old money? What's their issue?
Great chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
princess07890 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
OH WOW, SO amazing :D I cannot wait for more!
4,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 328 .. Last Next »