Reviews for The Affair
BiancaEagles chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Love it
dg.17 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
yay i cant for more on this story, i find this story interesting. update soon
southernpur-rica chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Love love love this story so far. Thank you for starting something new up. I absofecknlutely love your work! Cheers!
malleelee chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
It will be interesting to discover Dr. Cullen's reasons for meeting Ms. Swan. The motivation runs the gambit from sexual to money to a wager with Jasper. Boston is a delightful city for tryst.
loonyluna123 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
So glad you have another story going! Keep it up! :)
Freckleforce01 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
ugh. love love love love love love.

It's so fucking good!
Cathrine chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Wow! That was fast! Can't wait fir the affair to begin. I know IRS sounds wrong, but it's E & B that HAVE to be together; it's the law. Lol. Awesome story by the way.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Great start!
potcookies chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Im just asking myself WTF is he doing when he has a wife like... WTF is she cheating on him and he knows? Or did they marry out of convenience... a friend perhaps? He thought he would never find someone who would give him the sparks? Ugh this is so intriguing i love it, and i cannot wait for more. Thank you johnny :)
Adhis chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Love the story! I can't wait for more!
zpower21 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Edward is a naughty old man. I would give a lot to get into his head right about now. What is his life really like? Does he have a 'perfect wife' at home waiting for him? Or is she a latter climbing socialite harpy? I can honestly say I hope it's the latter be ause it would be hard to swallow him throwing away a perfect life for an affair. Even if I do believe that they should be together...

divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Thanks for the update. I wasn't expecting one so soon. U pretty much outlined the subject of this in the title. People shouldn't read if it offends them, not expect u to change ur stories to accomodate their sensibilities. Lol
padalf1025 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Loving it truly! :)
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I'm in! Love it!
dcs.twifan21 chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
very intriguing.. cant wait to read how it all unfold)
4,997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 308 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 328 .. Last Next »