Reviews for The Affair
Wendyg63 chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
Too good to last.
Wendyg63 chapter 10 . 1/28/2016
Not exactly hiding, are they?
Wendyg63 chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Not sure how we get to an HEA, but definitely along for the ride
Wendyg63 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
They certainly have good chemistry
Wendyg63 chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Hot broom closet sex. Whoa
Wendyg63 chapter 6 . 1/28/2016
They are cute together.
Wendyg63 chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
They seem like a run away train... No stopping now
Wendyg63 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Call the fire department. We have a fire going on here.
Wendyg63 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Great writing. You can feel the Sparks between them.
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Intriguing
dreamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
HEY ! I'm one of your readers and i want ask you if it's was possible that you let me translate your fiction "the affair" in French ? I would make a blog. Please, your fiction is just perfect and i'm pretty sure french readers are gonna enjoying your fiction ! Of course i would credit and tell that this is a translation of your fic :) So ? Please let me translate *-*
b4sunrise chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
Its done?..i hope theres another epilogue.i just love this story and ive read it twice now.i cant get over hese two..
thunnababy chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
I really loved this story and the characters you created. Thank you!

One thing though: You should mark this as "Complete". I almost didn't start it because the last update was so long ago I was afraid it would never be finished.
thunnababy chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
At least the boys now have a woman in their lives who really loves them and will give them the kind of mothering their real mother couldn't. Too bad Edward had to lose so much but in the end he gained a wonderful woman and she's wealthy in her own right. As he said though, he still has a lot of his own money.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 11/28/2015
This is reading like a real life story. People slip sometimes and maybe don't always make the right choices but hopefully learn from their mistakes. One of my children had a slip once, nothing major but it didn't sit well with us so we took control, talked it out and brought her home. To this day (it was a long time ago) she tells us how grateful she was that we took charge and brought her home. What else would we do? Tough love IS tough sometimes, but they usually figure out that it was done out of love.
4,995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »