Reviews for The Affair
Wendyg63 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Great writing. You can feel the Sparks between them.
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Intriguing
dreamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
HEY ! I'm one of your readers and i want ask you if it's was possible that you let me translate your fiction "the affair" in French ? I would make a blog. Please, your fiction is just perfect and i'm pretty sure french readers are gonna enjoying your fiction ! Of course i would credit and tell that this is a translation of your fic :) So ? Please let me translate *-*
b4sunrise chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
Its done?..i hope theres another epilogue.i just love this story and ive read it twice now.i cant get over hese two..
thunnababy chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
I really loved this story and the characters you created. Thank you!

One thing though: You should mark this as "Complete". I almost didn't start it because the last update was so long ago I was afraid it would never be finished.
thunnababy chapter 24 . 11/28/2015
At least the boys now have a woman in their lives who really loves them and will give them the kind of mothering their real mother couldn't. Too bad Edward had to lose so much but in the end he gained a wonderful woman and she's wealthy in her own right. As he said though, he still has a lot of his own money.
thunnababy chapter 23 . 11/28/2015
This is reading like a real life story. People slip sometimes and maybe don't always make the right choices but hopefully learn from their mistakes. One of my children had a slip once, nothing major but it didn't sit well with us so we took control, talked it out and brought her home. To this day (it was a long time ago) she tells us how grateful she was that we took charge and brought her home. What else would we do? Tough love IS tough sometimes, but they usually figure out that it was done out of love.
thunnababy chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
It's a good thing that Edward didn't see George at the bar because who knows what fireworks there would have been. I
I have a vision of Edward trying to dance in my mind and it's quite comical. LOL. The man needs to get out more often!
thunnababy chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
I had a very bad feeling she would be there and catch them in the act. Now what happens?
thunnababy chapter 19 . 11/28/2015
I guess we will have to wait and see what Irina has to say about a divorce. Somehow I don't think she will make it easy for them, she is too selfish.
thunnababy chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
Can't wait to hear what he has to say to her.
thunnababy chapter 17 . 11/28/2015
Edward is behaving very poorly towards Bella. He needs the therapy as well.
thunnababy chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
I think Alice might play a role in reuniting Edward and Bella. Sad to think that his sons are heart broken over losing Bella as well. She was probably closer to them than their biological mother.
thunnababy chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
Hmm, who would she choose? Would it be Jasper or maybe even Emmett? of course if it weren't for the fact that Edward broke her heart and took off, he would be a good candidate.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Well, I never imagined he would blow his top like he just did. How could say such cruel things to Bella after the love they have shared with each other. She was only doing what was right for the both of them. If he loves her he needs to talk with his wife and settle everything before he sees Bella again.
4,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »