Reviews for The Affair
thunnababy chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
The more I read the more I dislike Irina. She is neither a wife or a mother in the true sense of the words. Does she even call them while she is away?
thunnababy chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I'd venture a guess and say that if Jasper has it figured out then Alice knows as well as Esme, maybe even Carlyle.
They must know how unhappy Edward is and what a joke their marriage is because of her selfish needs to value her job as more important than her family. Why has Edward put up with it for so long?
thunnababy chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Edward is playing with fire, weather or not it's clear that Irina is being a selfish, self absorbed bitch, it still doesn't make what he and Bella are doing right. He needs to ask her for a divorce and get his life on track. Maybe he should hire a private investigator to follow Irina and see just what is taking her away so much. She clearly doesn't care about her sons or her husbands needs, just her "job". My sympathies are with their sons, who are innocent victims in this mess of a marriage.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
I'm just waiting for the shit to hit the fan because it will. They are getting to lax about being seen together out and about. Someone he knows or Irina knows is bound to spot them. That said, Irina needs to find work that keeps her home more if she wants to save her marriage, or perhaps she's having an affair as well. I feel sorry for his sons who will be caught in the middle of all this cheating when this time bomb explodes.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 11/28/2015
It appears that Edward hasn't told Bell that he and Irina are still in marriage counseling, which means he is not being forthcoming about their situation. I just hope he isn't using Bella for his own satisfaction. She should take a break and see how things turn out.
thunnababy chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
he should find proof of her infidelity and ask for a divorce. he is no angel himself now so he needs to be careful.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
i can't help myself, I love this. I've been fighting my feelings about the premise of this story, one of a cheating husband and father of four boys but I see that you promise a happy ending so I'm going to try and not feel bad about it and just go with he flow. LOL.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
i am hoping Irina is a bitch and they have a horrible marriage because I'm feeling creeped out about his pursuing Bella knowing he has a wife and children. Part of me wants to stop reading this and the other part can't stop. Guess which part wins!
thunnababy chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
So it seems as if Edward and Irina do not have a happy marriage but that doesn't make it okay to have an affair with another woman. He should end his marriage or seek counseling. Little Jonathan is a sweet boy and likes Bella. I wonder what kind of mother Irina is and is she a faithful wife?
thunnababy chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Reading on. Edward is a charmer and i want to know more about him. If he is happily married or in a miserable marriage. He has children so that alone makes me wonder about why he is chasing Bella, because that is what he is doing.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Your story was rec'd by Violet Bliss so i thought i'd peek in and check it out. You have me intrigued so i'll be back. ;)
WordyDuchess chapter 25 . 10/29/2015
Great story! This is my third time reading and I can't believe I haven't commented before. I enjoyed this very much and now I'm off to read your other ones :)
julieide chapter 22 . 10/8/2015
Miss you and your perfect fics, come back.
sosueme chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
Loved this. I thought you did good job tackling a 'sensitive' topic. Loved the characters and especially how mature your bella was for her age. Your writing style is easy to follow, with just the right amount of words ;)
Thanks for sharing, love your stories!
1SassyGirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I can't pm you but your stories have been plagerized on wattpad as Justin Bieber stories
4,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »