Reviews for Amnesia
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 3 . 4/8
IT'S GRANDPA ROMEEEE! Oh, and Germania too! YAHOOO! I think they're so cool! They shoulda got more screen time! Hmmm, it's seems wittle Canadia knows more than we think...MUHAHAHA
Arthur: What do you mean, love?
Me: *sweatdrop* N-nothing...
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 2 . 4/7
.CRAPOLA. FUNNIEST. STORY. EVA.
BEST PARTS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
1. Artie nomming on donuts.
2. Sunflowers, da? (My new fav line)
3. It's a pasta pizza, Luddy! X3
4. Hehehe...Wall red now...dat red? XDXDXD
5. Ooooh Roddy u crushing on Vashi-buns?
6. SWITZY THE SWISS CHEESE! :D
I sense FrUK and whatever u call Austria x Switzy-buns! MY YAOI SENSES ARE TINGLING! Anyway, it seems some things never change. Everyone has the same personalities! :( But awesome nonetheless!
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 1 . 4/7
G-give them new personalities? *imagines England running around yelling "I'M THE HERO!" and Germany whining "pastaaaa, veeee"* Muahahaha...
England: Oh God this is why we keep you off the internet...now you have new ideas...
Me: *laughs louder* MUHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, so the leaders of the world don't want the nations anymore, huh? I'LL TAKE THEMMMMM! HAND ALFRED OVER, PRESIDENT OBAMA! I'll even take Francis! I just want dem sho badwee!
Alfred: Dude wat happened to yo voice?
Me: What happened to yours?
Alfred: *shrug*
Me: ...Anyway, me likey! Off to chappie 2! *flies away like a normal human should*
ShrapnelGirl chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Lol, Russia the bear XD I also loved Ivan the Terrible in Disney Land! You have such great humour.
Out in the Sticks chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Whaaat?! Russia became an animal?! Or thought to be an animal... Poor Russia. :( But it's quite fun to read! :D I'm glad you finally finished this story! Though I do wonder what really happened to the others... *sweatdrop* Oh well. :3 Congratulations for finishing it!
Out in the Sticks chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
So, they were all sent to a mental institute except for Russia? Well. That's sad.

... Or were they sent home? :)
Becky999 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Great Story. I died of laughter at most of it.
ShrapnelGirl chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
This story was absolute madness! In a good way of course. I love the fact that Ivan the Terrible has gone on a tour around the world! You must write an epilogue of some of his adventures, I'm sure it will be hilarious (like all of your writing). You just know the characters so well. The poor vicar to have had to partake in this craziness. He has probably retired and decided to join a monastery to make sure he wouldn't have to hold any more crazy weddings XD. I'll be looking forward to the epilogues.
SocietyMember chapter 13 . 5/18/2014
"I really like Vienna…" Lily began to say.
Switzerland almost dropped his ice cream.

I laughed so hard at that part!
Silverfang509 chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Oh my God, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I was laughing do hard that my mother came up and asked if I was crying. I showed her a bit of your storyboard and now she is watching episode one of Axis Powers. Thank you
Pseudonymos chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
This is by far the weirdest thing I have ever read. Do continue.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Lol this is hilarious
jinxcat99 chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Oh. My. God. I think I just died a little (in a good way). Is it possible to be a little dead? XD
wumble chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
are you gonna contuine? i really wanna know whats gonna happen!
Cure Eclipse chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
OMG Shits about to go down!