Reviews for The Sterminio Principle
Secret chapter 12 . 1/18/2015
YES!DIE YOU CRAZY MADMAN!DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!YOU DESERVE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU!FOREVER IN HELL! NEVER TO BE RELEASED FROM THE TORMENT THAT YOU PUT EVERYONE THROUGH!*insane laughter*(I just love when characters like these DIE like this :3 and no, I'm the good insane, not the bad ;) )
Matt chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
You do know that not everyone can speak Spanish right? I have this to say to you: IDIOTO!
yamibrianna chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
NOOOOO! SOUNDWAVE! Y COULDENT U GET A USELESS CON!? LIKE...LIKE STEEVE!?
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Good ending. very very fitting for Howard.
Anonymous BW FG chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
And so, Howard Darby gets his just desserts.
Anonymous BW FG chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I guess I shoulda seen those deaths comin'. :/

Good job, BTW!
Anonymous BW FG chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
I LIIIIIIIIIIVE! *ahem* Yes, chapter.

Poor Miko, having to take down her own friend. [It's okay, she doesn't exist in the tv series. And yes, I am mean. X3]

Very good! I can't wait for the conclusion! :)
Designation M chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I suppose it is a fitting end for a monster like Howard Darby, to be personally executed by Megatron himself.
Indigo Ninja chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I wand Howard dead.
I have to say that this is a dark and scary fic, and I enjoy it a lot.
Indigo Ninja chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
NOOOOOO! NOT SOUNDWAVE DX
I hope Howard dies, and that Penny and all those under his control are freed
RememberTheMuse chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Ah man, what's gonna happen to June and Jack now? What will Optimus and Arcee do?
Anonymous BW FG chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
OH. CRAP. NOOO! JUNE!

*clears throat* Anyways...

Another... horrifically wonderful chapter!
RememberTheMuse chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Oh man, what's gonna happen to Jack? and did the experiments that Howard did to him affect him in anyway unnatural?
Designation M chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Frankly, what I'm looking forward to is justice being done and that horrible grin being wiped off Howard Darby's face forever.
RememberTheMuse chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
New chapter, new chapter! D I want to know what happens next! I love stories involving Jack's dad in someway.