Reviews for Reputations
Guest chapter 39 . 11/29/2014
i thought ari was pronounced ah-ri? not like air-y?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
kill dylan idk. but if i don't then it means fang's all mine so
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
i really love lissa to be honest. brigid actually got in the way of max and fang multiple times and not just that one time at school like lissa.
LookingForAPensword chapter 40 . 11/22/2014
Hmmm...that's a good question! AND I have just the team!

1) Annabeth Chase from the PJO and HOO(Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus) She is badass. Yes. And she is my queen.

2) Percy Jackson from PJO and HOO Cause he can control water, the strongest element and he's one of my babies I hold very dearly.

3) Reyna and her last name is so long I don't remember it but she is Hispanic and she is my queen. She slayed in the last book(PJO/HOO), everyone GO HOME.

4) Piper McLean from PJO/HOO cause she can charmspeak and she is also my queen. (Wow I have lots of those)

5) Hazel Levesque from PJO/HOO because she is basically the same age and race as me in the series and I can imagine her and I being BFFs and because she's a badass. Also because she's can control the mist so she can make enemies see things that aren't rule.

6) Leo Valdez from HOO because he is my scrawny sarcastic baby and he can light crap on fire and he is a total pyro.

7) Nico Di Angelo from PJO/HOO cause he has awesome powers and I love him lots.

8) Jason Grace cause he's a total cutie with glasses and cause of his awesome Son of Zeus powers.

9) Thalia Grace from PJO/HOO cause everyone needs a Thalia Grace in their lives.

10) Angel because she can read and control minds and I have people to keep her in order *cough* Annabeth, Piper, and Reyna *cough*

11) Aelin Ashryver Galathynius from The Throne of Glass series because she can even beat up( and kill) Max, Annabeth, and Reyna and Thalia because she is an assassin and the Heir of Fire and she bows to no one, bitches. She is my ultimate queen.

12) Dorian Havilliard from the Throne of Glass series because he has cool powers and because he is my baby, and if anyone tries to hurt him I will put Aelin ON their asses.

13) Rowan Whitethorne from the Throne of Glass series because logic.

14) Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series because she is badass and because logic.

15) Jace from the Mortal Instruments series (his life is a lie and he has about three different last names, I dunno which one to pick and tbh I forgot the third one so...) Because he can FIGHT and his appearance is supposedly the literal definition of an angel, although the actor does not look like an angel AT ALL.

16) My OC, Cassandra Húdor because, trust me, she is just wow. I made her, of COURSE she's wow worthy!

AND THAT *points towards fictional characters* IS MY DREAM TEAM!
LookingForAPensword chapter 31 . 11/22/2014
I would go to witness protection.

Actually, I would have someone with me at all times, even in the bathroom. And I would never stay home alone. I would just never go anywhere alone. I would even start sleeping in the same room as someone. Then I would make the stalker think I was alone and trap him/her.

Zackary is probs a part of this stalker thing.
LookingForAPensword chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
I wouldn't. It's her choice, even if I don't agree. I ship Fax, but it's Max's life.
cherrell.porter chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
yup, twilight and Percy Jackson series
cherrell.porter chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
total cuz he bever fails to make me laugh
percyjackson2001 chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
I loved the epilogue. Thank the gods you didn't make one like the other people do where they show Max and Fang in a hospital and something about pregnent. Uhhhh. I hate those epilogues. Yours was much better.
percyjackson2001 chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
My favorite book series are Percy Jackson, Gone series, and Alex Rider other than Maximum Ride.
DaddysLittlePyscho chapter 32 . 6/4/2014
IGGY! IGGY ALL THE WAY!
Sandra chapter 42 . 2/2/2014
HECK YESS! AND I LOVED (STILL AM LOVING) IT!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/2/2014
PANIC! AT THE DISCO! Best band EVER especially if u like fallout boy!
Countenance chapter 45 . 1/26/2014