Reviews for Welcoming the Night
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
This is the real ending to marvel vs capcom 3
LoveGlutton chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
He knew that would happen
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Would like to find some fics with Chris and Morrigan since he did grab her after Tony attacked her but this is a cute pairing too
XxDarknestMind649xX chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
That was beautiful
Totong chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
Great story on this of Marvel vs. Capcom that means goodbye for now but certainly they will return in each other arms again.I hope you will create a great for this story and I could'nt then,excelsior.
Rider Paladin chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
That was a beautiful ending. Even if they didn't say the words out loud, they still got across how much they really loved each other, and now there is hope for them to reunite! Wonder what's going to happen when they see each other again, and how long it'll have taken them to get the portal working again. Then again, Morrigan's supposed to be a dimension traveler of some kind and her Tatsunoko vs. Capcom ending had her enter the "real world," so who's to say she can't make it back to the Marvel Universe?
Redrangerpower chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Hey there. Seems this one sneaked by me while I was busy, and I'm sorry for that. Its nice to see another person jumping on the MVC bandwagon, and on the Tony/Morrigan one to boot. While you could use an editor, since it seems some grammar mistakes sneaked by you, this was very entertaining and I'd like to see where it goes in the future. Especially cause the banter between Tony and Morrigan is just entertaining as all heck.

Keep on keeping on buddy.

Red
Rider Paladin chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
That was an excellent fight scene between Doom and Iron Man. As for the ending of the chapter, I thought it was rather sweet and it shows how deep Tony's feelings for Morrigan run. Except how does she feel about Tony? Will we find out soon? I hope so. You've really endeared me to them as a couple.
Rider Paladin chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Ah, yeah, I knew it. As much as Spencer loves ribbing on Tony, they really are friends deep down, after all. It's really sweet, and I'm glad you were able to convey that. And hell, yes, showdown with Doctor Doom! Since Morrigan is held to be potentially on the level of a goddess in the flesh, I'm guessing Doom will try to absorb her power just like he did with the Silver Surfer way back when and with the Beyonder during the Secret Wars miniseries (and its adaptation in the 90s Spider-Man cartoon). If you want some details on either, I can give them to you if you PM me later, and I will be looking forward to Iron Man and Spencer's rescue mission, although I'm fairly sure Morrigan won't be playing damsel in distress for too long.
Rider Paladin chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
The banter between Tony and Morrigan is as great as ever, although a little more low-key than usual for this story thus far. Then again, with the very real possibility that their worlds might be separated again, I suppose even they have to get a bit more serious than they normally would. I also liked Tony's banter with Spencer, and as much as they rag on each other, it's nice that Spencer sees Tony enough as a friend to have second thoughts about pirating his armor for his employers. I guess they'll just have to send somebody else to do it, although it'll probably be someone with less standards than "Rad" and who'll cause more damage in the process. Speaking of, "DJ RAD Spencer" is awesome, even if he does have only "crappy music" to work with. Wonder what's going to happen next chapter.
Rider Paladin chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Good job on both this chapter and the last. The Iron Man/Morrigan vs. Sentinel fight was awesome last chapter, as were Tony and Morrigan constantly keeping each other on their toes throughout. As for this chapter, Spencer's interactions with our lovely couple were as close to comedic gold as I've seen in a fanfic, although with the possibility of the worlds being separated again . . . sure would be a good time for Tony and Morrigan to admit how much they really mean to one another.
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Again, this is pretty amusing. I'm rather enjoying the banter between Tony and Morrigan as they push each other's buttons and the buttons of everyone around them, particularly Pepper's. Now that I think about it, it'd be really hilarious if someone wrote a lemon where Morrigan managed to seduce Pepper into a threesome with her and Tony. Just thought I'd also mention that Pepper has her own armor now, a magnetically powered suit designed specifically for heavy-duty rescue missions, hence the code name "Rescue," since she didn't want to be a weapon. Figured there'd be good comedy potential in a possible super-powered cat fight given the animosity between Pepper and Morrigan. If you wanna see what the armor looks like, try ComicVine and type the name Pepper Potts into the search engine, then go to the image gallery, which you should find on your left-hand side.

Aside from the dynamic duo that is Tony and Morrigan, Nathan Spencer getting involved on behalf of his employers to scope out the Iron Man sounds like a very interesting plot point. I hope you'll follow up on that in your upcoming chapters; I'd love to see how he and Tony get along.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was actually quite amusing. People tend to forget that as much of a lover of women as Tony Stark is, he is an even bigger workaholic who will forget things like sleep and food in the name of building his latest shiny new Iron Man armor. Alas, this is something Morrigan has discovered the hard way, and it's quite amusing to see her so annoyed with him for trying to sneak in some "me time" with his armor. I would mention, just for the sake of being a little more grammar-conscious:

"Oh the hell with your me time, let's go back upstairs" he said in a babyish voice sucking on his finger.

Would that "he" actually be a "she," by any chance? Sudden gender-pronoun shifts are rather jarring, especially when it comes to what seems to be the prelude for hot and steamy sex. Not that I'm against yaoi, because I'm not, but it is something to be mindful of when writing fics in the future. All the same, this was quite the nice diversion, and I thank you for contributing to the "Iron Mannigan" ship, since couple-based portmanteaus are so popular these days.