Reviews for School of Vampires
yugiohwolves chapter 23 . 4/6
Okay I saved all my reviews for the last chapter so here it is. I loved the story and i think you should write more like this. Also you should be very proud of your self for this was awesome and you are an amazing loved it and thank you for making it so I could read!
ladygodess chapter 2 . 4/7
Reading the first chapter and all I can think about is True Blood :) which is awesome, so is this a YGO/True Blood cross over or something?
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 23 . 3/14
Sweet, and funny! love the story!
AnimeWolfGirl1996 chapter 23 . 3/7
Love it so much!
Risu Alto chapter 6 . 2/22
I must agree with Phantomworks's denial in the author's note of this chapter. Please never equate Twilight and Yu-Gi-Oh again. Thanks. Also, I'm enjoying the story. I don't know if I've ever bothered to review your work before (I usually don't, which is pretty heartless of me, I guess), but considering that I've read like 4 of your stories all because I found their summaries interesting, I figured I owe you. So... here, have a review.
PPGyoutuber chapter 1 . 1/17
Your a great writer when you grow up you could be a famus auther
imshadowgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
You should put line breaks between the end of the chapter, and your comments it kinda confused me. Otherwise I love how you write and the excellent story idea
random person chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
This is the second time I read it, and it is still awesome ! Damn, I'm just glad you didn't make the fuckers sparkle !
Suezanne chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
awesome 3 love how it was the chains that made him snap .
shadow123 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
When is the lemon coming?
shadow123 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Can i kill yami *growls very loudly* im going to kill him!
random person chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
ROTF ! A. Blow job ! Hahahahaha
Juliet28 chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
Great story it was great.
YugixYamiyaoifan chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
When Yugi gets sad all cute things die.
Valenntine2000 chapter 23 . 4/17/2014
i love this stoey so! I keep rereading it becuase it is so awesome, plus funny, yet adventurous, yet sexy! . thx again most likely.