Reviews for Mirrored
Kiwi Lee Scipio chapter 1 . 6/29
I just wanted to tell you I love this story. I think I've re-read it about 10 times since I first found it. You managed to combine two of my crushes as a kid (can I help it I'm a year younger then Jake) and make them have an awesome story!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 25 . 6/13
That was a good ending. Awesome story!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 24 . 6/12
OH MY GOSH That whole stunt with Rotwood! I couldn't stop laughing!
This was an amazing story! I'd love to see a sequel to this, a reunion between the two! These shows make such great crossovers!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 23 . 6/12
FINALLY!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 15 . 6/12
That was an exciting chapter! I'm so impatient I have to keep reading!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 9 . 6/10
I knew it would be Amorpho, but even still I'm happy he's in it. Dunno why but that episode was always high on my list of favorites :)
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 7 . 6/9
Aw, man! I keep expecting Danny to just tell them that he is half human :)
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 3 . 6/9
I'm really liking this one :) these two shows make a great crossover
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 25 . 5/30
This was such an amazing story! I was glued to my screen.
orange cactus chapter 25 . 4/2
It was a marvelous crossover, thank you so much for writing it! *.* Everyone was incredibly in character, no one was overpowered or anything, which often happens in dp fics, the story was interesting, aaaah, gosh, I liked it veeery much, it was exactly what I was hoping for when I went looking for American Dragon/Danny Phantom crossovers, thank you!
ElizabethBathog chapter 25 . 2/8
Awesome story thank you for writing it! :D I will lock for a sequel now ;)
Miqu chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
gosh i should be studying now XD
Hero; me and tokado'll need to dragg her to her studies again
NEVAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Tokado; Miqucomebackyou'regonnagetbadgradesifyoukeepthisupp!
PhantomOfTheBookStore chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
This was a very good story. Very well written. I enjoyed reading it.
phantom130 5 chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
Jakes reaction to the ghost dog would be the same as mine lol. Dogs are cute but I dont care for them as much as most people do because of how slobbery they are. XD
I love thinking about how similar Danny and Jakes lives are. Even though Jake didnt realize it at first nobody would be able to understand him quite as well as Danny.
some reader chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
You should really right a novel or something coz you're a really good writer
I'm impressed