Reviews for Mirrored
Crystalzap chapter 25 . 10/8
This was a really awesome fic, I almost didn't read it because it was so long and I usually lose interest but this kept me reading for hours! I read the while thing in two days and it is really one of the better fics I've read.

A little mystery, a little secret identity, some action/adventure, friendship all rolled into one really fantastic story! Well Done! :D
Shadowmaster91 chapter 25 . 7/30
Would you consider of making a crossover of Jake Long with Young justice? You made a good crossover of Jake Long x Danny Phantom and The Struggling Warrior has been making a good crossover of Danny Phantom x Young Justice. I would really like for someone to make a good crossover of Jake with young justice.
Specter14 chapter 25 . 7/18
I can honestly say this is the best AD:JL and DP crossover I've ever read! xDDDD I loved it! I couldn't put it down! Thanks for writing and if there's a sequel I'll surely read it ASAP! :) :)
Hawaiianbabidoll chapter 25 . 6/8
This was a fantastic fanfiction. Definitely the best DP AD crossover I've had the privilege to read! I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it, especially that you didn't just have Danny blow his 'phantom fenton' secret immediately. It was a pleasure to read and thoroughly enjoyable.

Elmund9 chapter 25 . 5/12
I don't believe I can say anything more that what people have already said, but I still want to say that this fic was really good.
Everything assembled so well and was pretty realistic.

It was amazing (:
clamche chapter 23 . 2/27
At first, I wondered why Danny is so reluctant to reveal his secret, even after Jake revealed his, that he is being precautious, but Danny is right. With the government after him, and all those threats about experiments, and Jake being guardian of th magical world, what if halfas were truely not meant to exist? It's great, though, that all that was solved and, well, seems Jake is not (righteously) mad.
clamche chapter 22 . 2/27
I love the way you made them deal with one problem and inserted smoothly another issue.
I kind of expected Danny's human half to instinctively get uncomfortable of Marty, not his ghost half.
Because ghosts are dead, so why the fear? Danny evaded death once, shouldn't he be afraid it'll be mad he 'cheated'?
clamche chapter 19 . 2/27
Thank you for writing this chapter!
It made me understand and translate better Danny and Jake's thoughts and reactions. Now things come into place!
clamche chapter 12 . 2/27
I've read the whole story and yet this remains my favorite chapter!
I like how everyone freaks over Danny's disappearance like he's escaped when he is not and just needs time for himself. It's funny, because what he could benefit from running from them?
And Jake's call home to check, very smooth.
Pipe Dream chapter 25 . 12/27/2015
Aw I love this as an epilogue: as a crossover it felt wrong to end it with so little involvement with Jake I.e. The other side of the crossover, so this, with them as friends, was a satisfying end
Guest chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Aaaahhhhh titular chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
This is really well done
Pipe Dream chapter 18 . 12/26/2015
This whole secretive thing with the Longs is so angsty with them thinking he's dealing with his parents believing (correctly) he's dead but then you make it apply to the actual situation so much for our benefit: all the angst is well placed and completely apporpriate even if it's mostly due to a fake story
It's so clever
Pipe Dream chapter 17 . 12/26/2015
I just realised how much of the ghost-theme characters overlap in these shows: both Jack and Sam are the names of characters in both shows to do with ghosts
Weird, huh?
I imagine this'll cause some confusion in crossovers like this