Reviews for Shopping Spree
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/4
LOL! XD This was absolutely hilarious! Cater and Right are adorable! I was a little surprised when I found out that Eight actually liked Cater. I always thought the Class Zero kids saw each other more as siblings or close friends, game-wise at least. When I read Cater's Historical Personae and saw the alternative ending, it was clear that Eight really did like Cater! I thought it so cute! :D
lil'storm chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Awesome! :D I really love how you wrote Eight and Trey in this one, they were hillarious! And the flow of your story was very smooth, cutting between narration and thoughts so naturally I found no glitches at all. Oh, their relation with the girls were astoundingly great too, their interaction seemed alive and relaxed at the same time. Goodluck on further updates! :)
Kunagiri chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Haha, Eight XD We all know you're a closet pervert, don't try to hide it anymore.
crystalnyan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Uwaah, another 35 story!
I love your Trey, I laughed at him a lot, especially in the end C:
I think the world needs more TreyxCinque fics; they stay a lovely canon through the game, manga and novel (canons in novel happen to be MR, J2, 35, 84 and 96), and they totally deserve more love :3
type-0 fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Eeeee 3 i love it so much! i laughed very hard when Eight appears.

Please write more!
GroundZeroFirework chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hi there! You haven't updated in a long time. Anyways, I love your story. I kept on laughing from start to finish. It's very funny.

If it's not too much, I'd like to request a Machina x Rem story. That is if you can do it but if not, it's okay. Also, I'd like to know the current status of your other story, Ace, Deuce and a baby. Thank you. Good luck on your future endeavors in writing. I loved this story to death. More power to you.