Reviews for Dare
Dazzle chapter 1 . 5/11
Heehee, this is cute.
mjlop20 chapter 1 . 5/3
dude this was awsome. for cdc make sheparf and alex a thing bro.
Valeform chapter 1 . 5/3
Well at least we get to see 'some' action... This is waaay better than that implication that Alex 'maybe' raped Miranda with his tentacles
Jurkofv chapter 1 . 4/21
plz add this into cdc for ME3 romance alex and shep plz plz plz do it plz, or at least refer to it when you add the romance between them
loved it, i am 300% game for this pairing if you ever actually get back cdc, which you should, its great
Thaxmax chapter 1 . 1/25
Meh
Kraftykidd chapter 1 . 1/8
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it, it was well done. Personally I hope you can continue this romance once you work on the ME3 continuation. I can just imagine all the fun that would ensue with shepard pursuing Alex. Just based upon Alex's personality( the wonderful one you created) I can imagine that after this, he would completely leave the pursuing up to Shepard, making wry and witty remarks all the while. I can even imagine that an interaction during shore leave after some more interaction between them, Alex, looking for fun and a way to have fun, would challenge Shepard to hunt him through the citadel, the ultimate challenge seeing his predatorialness, using all his abilities to make it fun. Once again, real good story!
Claytonimor chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
God, a year or so since I firs read this and that "A computer virus" still cracks me up. btw this was very well written, good job!
EDelta88 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Jane Shepard, the only being in the universe with the guts to kiss the centuries old living weapon that kills Reaper and wrestles Thresher Maws... and by doing so has created the Chick Norris level of badass.

Seriously though, I say go for the romance between these two. It would be epic. Although, I don't think it would go quite so... smoothly. Considering their personalities they'd be more likely to butt heads even when they do admit to themselves that they are in love and I personally think it would be far more amusing for them to have a combative relationship where they're constantly pushing eachother's buttons just for fun
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Actually, I think this was hilarious.

But I did prefer Shepard's side. It's easier to emphasize with her!

Other than that? It was adorably cute, funny, and mildly creepy.

Cool.

-N
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Hi Hyliian,
I'm only reviewing this because I am asking... No. BEGGING you not to involve Alex with ANYONE. I'm probably the only one, but I'd sooner dunk my head into an electrified toilet after eating a plate of those revolting vegetables you humans call tomatoes, then read a continuation of my absolute favorite story with the character I can relate to most having a disgusting ROMANTIC affair with some girl.
PLEASE.
Valtharos chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
It was pretty good imo.
yerena chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Absolutely amazing! Your Alex is so great!
I didn't play prototype though and Im hesitate to start it,but your version of him is gorgeous. can't wait to read all your works
PJO is the best chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Nice
I hope that you do make this cannon for your story (not that you have to).
Also can't wait for u to continue you me/prototype story!
Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
not bad, should be cannon in cdc if you ever get back to it