Reviews for Dare
AzureLazuli chapter 1 . 5/18
You might not be taking this story seriously, but damn I'd read more of it. ;)
Jack Nisshoku chapter 1 . 5/18
I loved it. I thought it perfectly represented your Alex's feels and thought processes and how Shepard is still just a human who needs and wants love and affection. Amazing job and I really hope you continue CDC with this in it.
mizukifugiwarra chapter 1 . 3/4
Make more to this please!
Hahahaha... good one :D Afterall Mercer is a guy that can fullfill ALL the womanly needs :P
Gesty chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Damn you are good at thos
Flames of Nocturne chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Ya know, I wouldn't say "no" to this actually happening, whether just as is and not go further or actually going for the pairing. And really, you handled both characters really well! Kudos!
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Interesting. Turned out really well considering that this is the second time you've written romance.
Wolf That Hunts The Moon chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This is fantastic, hilarious, and just superb to read. Personally I think it would be nice to see in CDC or even just referenced.
Dazzle chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Heehee, this is cute.
mjlop20 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
dude this was awsome. for cdc make sheparf and alex a thing bro.
Valeform chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Well at least we get to see 'some' action... This is waaay better than that implication that Alex 'maybe' raped Miranda with his tentacles
Jurkofv chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
plz add this into cdc for ME3 romance alex and shep plz plz plz do it plz, or at least refer to it when you add the romance between them
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
loved it, i am 300% game for this pairing if you ever actually get back cdc, which you should, its great
LostSoulWeeping chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Meh
Kraftykidd chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it, it was well done. Personally I hope you can continue this romance once you work on the ME3 continuation. I can just imagine all the fun that would ensue with shepard pursuing Alex. Just based upon Alex's personality( the wonderful one you created) I can imagine that after this, he would completely leave the pursuing up to Shepard, making wry and witty remarks all the while. I can even imagine that an interaction during shore leave after some more interaction between them, Alex, looking for fun and a way to have fun, would challenge Shepard to hunt him through the citadel, the ultimate challenge seeing his predatorialness, using all his abilities to make it fun. Once again, real good story!