Reviews for Blinded to the Truth
Kl chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
It is about 8 months later, and I would like to know what Bess was squealing about. Also, I thought Nancy had a crush on Frank, not Joe.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Hey! am wondering when you will update!
Dequincy chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
The Scooby Doo Nancy Drew cross over i requested is "Scooby Doo Mystery incorporated." You can call the cross over story "Nancy Drew:Mystery Incorporated." Just thought i should let you know. God bless you and have a blessed day.
dequaincy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hi,its me.I'm writing a nancy drew series fanfic and the first chapter has been pubished.
To read it type in the name of my fanfic name of my fanfic page is ''dequaincy fanfiction.''
When you click on my fanfic page you will see the title of my story, which is ''Nancy Drew the next generation (Series 1).'' Read it and leave an authors note at the end of the next chapter to let me know what you think.
Thank you,and have a blessed day.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Well this is nice! Nancy might-most likely have a new friend! :)
And glad you are finding out that you love to write!
Take your time to update... just don't take forever... that's MY deadline... :)
TheTroubledTroubadour chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Wow! I'm glad they found the train! I have to agree... this is a good chapter. :-D I've realized how intelligent John Grey can be instead of sounding so condescending ... at least when I played it. LOL Anyways, I rly missed you and you works! Welcome back. ;-) I especially appreciate it. XD
Blue Frizz chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Exciting! I want to know what happens!
I also wonder what'll happen with Joe and Nancy... Hmm...
Blue Frizz chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Aww Lori! Your credit cards will work when you are back to your hometown!

But whoa. Lori in love with Frank? NEVER saw that coming! You are a master at twists. Nothing less than that!
dequincy chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
hey,its me again.
i just had an awsome you do nancy drew and the rescuers down under can you do nancy drew in scooby doo mystery incorperated, know,the new scooby doo series.
leave an authers note at the end of the next chapter to let me know if youll do it.
please do this for would mean alot to me.
GOD bless you and have a blessed day.
by the an awsome writer.
GodsGirl82 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Don't be discouraged about your professor-not everyone likes everyone else's writing. That doesn't make you a bad writer! Personally, I think you're a very good one, and I'm loving your stories.
And this chapter was good! I liked it! No need to apologize for chapter length either-it's your story, so you choose how long you want chapters to be.
I also liked Lori's point of view. I didn't care for her character in the game, but you made her more likable here. And feel free to do more of her point of view or anyone else's. Experimenting is fun!
I can't wait for the next chapter; you're doing a great job!
dequincy chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
and drew joins the rescuers down under should be a bit longer.
i mean,it would be nice if the the whole story was one shot,short,but thats no fun.
people dont want to read a story thats over in just one audience wants to be kept in suspence and wonder what the next chapter will be like.
just thought i should let you know.
anyways,great story.
dequincy chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
i changed my put bess,george and ned in nancy drew joins the rescuers down put nancy and the hardy boys.
dequincy chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
hi,its me.
thank you so much for agreeing to do a nancy drew the rescuers down under crossover.
it means alot to me.
and yes,it should be a bit yes, i would like the hardy boys in bess,george and ned.
TheTroubledTroubadour chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
*sigh* Why, Tino?! Why? :/ GRR :( Why are Nancy and Frank constantly being interrupted? I wanna hear what they have to say! :( you're killing me here! Hmm... I wonder why (supposedly) Joe whistled? That was random. And weird... :O
SockmonkeyJr chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
This is a good chapter! :D Hmm... I still have my doubts somewhat for Lori. But still, it is quite sad... :( Tino really has been acting like an a-hole, seriously. . pffft lol I have a few ideas that may be interesting for later on in the story... ;-)