Reviews for Detrimental
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/2
Oh no Harry
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 1/11
trust me i know asthma i have it myself, it is very very frightening when an attack happens to you, first it feels like the world is closing in on you then if you try to breathe or ask for help you'd either pass out or even throw up then you have the headaches from not getting enough oxygen to your lungs then if you had a really bad one you'd pass out and end up in a hospital, my worse one was when i felt like i was going to pass out but i managed to all 911 and they sent an ambulance to my house and they took me to the ER one there i was put on o2 and told to talk to my dr.
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love what you have written so far. It would be great of you could extend this into either a short story or a longer length story.

Keep writing
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Good story-though in Britain, Harry would probably have a National Health number from living with the Dursleys, and the hospital would definitely want that, because they would need to get paid.

I hope Spinners End isn't too dusty...but Grimmauld Place would definitely be right out.

Also, I've heard that hot coffee helps reduce the size of the lining in the bronchial tubes and is helpful emergency fix till you can see real medical help (it sure helped when I had bronchitis).
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I was wrong. LOVE ONE LINE ENDINGS!
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
An interesting story.
ballet fairy chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Very accurate. I like the author note since everyone who has asthma has a different trigger for attacks and a different treatment plan.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I enjoy your stories, hope you continue the Year of the Snake ")
Dreams do Matter chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
This is really well written, and pretty accurate. My little brother and I both have asthma, though mine is more exercise induced than his. My brother had to be hospitalized twice and given a nebulizer because he had really bad attacks and for both of us the cold can exacerbate symptoms. I've never heard of allergies triggering an attack though
YueRaven224 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'm so glad that there is a fanfic informing the world about asthma. I have asthma as well. I've had it for about 11 years now and its really severe Right now. I'm not even allowed to participate in gym class anymore because I've had too many exercise induced attacks. One big trigger is exercise, but there is also changes in weather, heat, and laughing/crying too much.
eNough89 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I love this story. If ever I want to read something to take a break from the other stuff, I find this one to read. It makes me think of different scenarios every time I read it and a new something always pops in my head. Thank you for sharing.
Irish Lullabys chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
That last line was one of the sweetest things.
Amber chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I love this story. I really hope that you consider making it longer. I am so sorry that attack happened to you. I know that asthma attacks sucks from personal expierence. And I love the last AN you had. Please keep on writing your stories. You are an awesome writer.
Sam68 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
OMG! I'm so glads that you are introducing asthma to the world! More people need to learn about it, considering all the people I know who are absolutely clueless!

P.S. I have asthma too! (It's not a good feeling to suffocate!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 4/1/2014