Reviews for Facebookin'
Cartoonlover187 chapter 2 . 6/12
humancyrax chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
I lost it at Riley's username and post on the jaszmine pic and Huey's profile was funny AF

Wait till he discovers twitter where you get to know if someone has a runny nose watching TV or people sneak dissing each other.
humancyrax chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
No not Samuel l Jackson god should have taken Chris rock instead

And xd at Huey making a Facebook and everyone's in character too
Jazavelli chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Lmaooo Caesar built Huey the best facebook profile. Huey StoleYoBitch Freeman. Funny AF. I should have really got to this sooner. Huey should have known better to leave his page open, but his paranoia is so intense lol I don't think this facebook life is really him.

Oh and girl I'm glad you know Twitter is the ILLEST, you gotta do 'Tweetin' which would be far more ratchet version of facebookin lool.

& Jazmine & Cindy are friends on facebook but don't actually like each other in real time. o_O

Look at Caesar and his goofy self, gotta love him.

Oh so there's gonna be a little more to this story than just jokes. I like :D Now I need to find out who's sending Huey messages seeing as Samuel L Jackson didn't die in vain.

BananaMilkshake97 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
This is getting juicy X333 awesome :3
DaeImagines chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
CAN I JUST SAY THAT I LOVE THIS STORY?! Like, why th haven't I seen this before?! Automatic favorite

I can already tell this story is gonna be the shit and I have to,admit i'm quite jealous. You know exactly how to capture the characters perfectly. It's like i'm watching the show.

Caesar, my dawggg! Lol. Had me busting out laughing when he hacked
Huey's facebook page. Priceless. And the names for everybody is hilarious and I could see them having them(except Huey, lmao). i checked on your profile and saw the facebook profiles. Had me DYING. xD Especially Huey's

I'm so hype for this story. Looking forward for that Update! :)
Dave the Wordsmith chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
LOL, yo, I'm really diggin' this story!

I knew Caesar was crazy, but damn, he just completely swagged out his facebook profile 'n shit! Hahaha, and the "StealYoGirl" name was priceless! Shout out to Trey Songz.

Yep, Cindy and Hiro are right: Huey and Jazmine ARE freaks, they just keep it undercover, y'know?

Speaking of Hiro, it's good to see him in a story for once, and it's a shame he hasn't been in the animated series yet. SMH.

And I like the idea of SLJ's death having to play this big role in the story. And I wonder who that is messaging him? The White Shadow?

Anyway, I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter. Peace.
ToxicMKT chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
GIRL. this story is just...ahX)

you know, it's funny..yesterday i was just looking through my faced stories and i was like "oooo...shame that's not been updated in a while.."

awh you're such a sweetie3 it's all true girl!:D

oh, mylawd. this story is just hilarious, reallyX) i know some shiz is gonna go down later but...ahaaa...the profile Caez made for Huey...i couldn't read any of it without laughingX) it was so perfect:P

jeez, hue's way popular on there:D haha i feel like such a Facebook loser;)

for real though, i absolutely LOVELOVELOVE this story so muchX) you always get huey and caesar so perfect i just...aaaa i love the relationship you give them3

and i LOVE hue's profile picture...damn. that's so cuteX) i like that he didn't change it, either3

love this girl!3
reynac91 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Omg this story is so hilarious!
I love Cesar in this one he's absolutely perfect XD

Omg I love the picture of Jazmine and huey I could see it perfectly in my head(: and the comments bout them too funny!

Please update soon I wanna see what happens next this is a really good story keep up the good work!(:
joice.xoxboubou.xox chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Yes! Yes! You updated! (Granddad's singing voice) I'm happy...I'm HAP-PYYYYYYYYY!

gasp! You deleted your Facebook and your twitter?! Damn, you's one tough girl! I'd never be able to delete mines x) lol. Ok now Ill just get to the reviewing :DDD!

Hahahah! Dude, I just started the chapter and Im already laughing like crazyyyyyyy! Huey's already sick and tired of Facebook because of the questions that he had to fill out?! Oh lord lol!

Haha lol! Caesar's a genius! He placed a picture of himself on Huey's timeline banner?! Haha, priceless lol! Y'know, I wouldn't mind if he did that to my timeline ;) (wink, wink)

OK...I'll stop with the cheesy-ass flirtin lol :3

Aaww...Hiro is the best photographer! The picture of Huey's profile is cuuuuute :3! And it's already got 119 likes and 15 comments. Damn...Imma go call the fine-as-fuck Hiro for sum' photography lessons (wait, did this sentence sounded perverted for a minute o.O?...anywayy lol!)

"Dick SO' BIG Call Me HorseChoker: You aint' even grab her titties or nuttin...nigga, you gay"

HAHAHAAHHAH! Lmao! That is my fave part! Judging by the comment, I'm guessing this so-called 'Dick SO BIG Call Me HorseChocker' is Riley! Girl, you makin me laugh too much! Oh man!

Seriously Caesar? "Huey StoleYoBitch Freeman" ? Lol...Oh god!? Dis nigga's too funny yo!

OK it's official...YOU'VE MADE MY DAY! :DDDD! This story is legiiiiiiiit :3! Your story made me laugh and smile in a goofy way(just imagine Mr. Bean's smile lol) Your story is well-done :3 Y'see, this is really funny and that's the whole point of Boondocks. You really showed the main reasons why we love Boondocks; because it's fu-nny, because it's got that spice of life that we crave and because it makes us smile in content and happiness :) And you've got all that down nicely :DDD! Can't wait for your next update :D I'm also gonna add Huey and er'body else in my Facebook tomorrow, PM me the info plz!
treblegirl1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Yesssssssssss! I love this! Huey is so paranoid lol I guess he has a right to be he sees what others don't. I pictured in my head for like 10 minutes that picture with Huey and Jazmine lol so cute. Also, caesar is hilariously wrong for that. lol pleeeeeeease update soon :)
Schweetpea1870 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
OHHHH MYYYY GAWWWWWDDD! UPDAAAAAAAATTTEEE! and can i tell you right now? best. update. EVER. :D

deadass... this is my favorite chapter of all the stories that you've done, only because i cracked... UP. very literally though. y'know how sometimes you'll just write "lol" or "lmao" and just make a little smile or very slight chuckle? yeah? well when i write LMAAAOOOOO, please believe that i was literally laughing my ass off out loud! my roommates were probably like, "the hell is she laughing about... on her computer though...? smh." but for real!

i can't even tell you what was my favorite part or line because i was laughing at too much! pretty much right after Caesar "helped" Huey with his profile is when i was done. Huey "StoleYoBitch" Freeman and his reaction had me rollin'! and then everyone else's names on it! "Dick SO'BIG Call me Horsechoker" though? REALLY? hahahahah! ohmyfreakingoodness, all his interests though killed me. and i was laughing at "Huey's eye was slightly twitching as he clicked over to see his wall. He was literally going to kill Michael Caesar. He already had the murder halfway planned out in his head. All he needed was a hell of a lot of chloroform and an unregistered Colombian vehicle..." bahahah! i could totally picture the eye twitch though! XD

oh my gosh... STILL laughing as i re-read through it. YOU sir, are very funny and know how to write humor in a way that works really well. everything about this chapter was amazing. so amazing in fact that i'm NOT gonna sue yo ass today. consider it a belated Christmas gift. yo welcome ;)

PLEASE don't leave me hanging on this story again. i NEED to know what happens next. AND i need to see the rest of those FB profiles on YOUR profile! read through THOSE and cracked up some more! Riley's though... you already know XD

BEST chapter. LOVE. update soon, girl!
BreanaH chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Omg I loooove this story already.! Tooo funni.!XD
Please update more.!
ToxicMKT chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
it's too brilliant to stop nooowwwX)

i love all your stories. more than cheese (and i sure love cheese...)
but especially the ones with mostly hueyyy3

te idea of him getting facebook is just so funnyX) aaa i can't wait to see how this plays out:D 3
kara3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
i think you should make it longer