Reviews for To Fight and To Love
enquirer808 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Rachel chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
love this story and hope you decide to pick it back up!
Snubitten chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
katierim chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Sookie is being a spoiled childish brat again. Not just in your story, her character tends to behave so stupid sometimes. As far as your story, I have really been enjoying it. Thank you so much for all the effort you put into it.
katierim chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I liked the first story Fight for You although it was a short little tease. I am enjoying the begining of this story so far. I think you capture Eric really well and so far you show Sookie's screwed priorities without making her out to be too much of a spoiled bitch. Feel free to trash Bill though! Thank you for your hard work.
acelticdream chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I do hope you don't abandon this story.
ReDish chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I'd love to see you continue this. Forget what Alan Ball did to the show, and create your own reality!
Gyllene chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I am really enjoying your story. I hope you continue to write it.
tamea chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
i like this story .please write more.
momzombie chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Will the Chancellor be with them or against them? I'm really enjoying your story so far :)
momzombie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Sookie and Eric alone in Europe hmmmmm. I have to say that I'm so glad you killed Tara, she was so annoying.
heather218 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
PLease continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
This story is starting to get really good. I love how devoted Eric is towards Sookie, this has to be growing on her. Anxiously waiting for the next update.
Tynee23 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to hearing what the Authority has to say.
LissaP chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Great Story! Is Sookie ever going to face the crap Bill put her through and that she cannot possibly love him. The blood has to be an issue to be discussed. Eric's deceit was nothing compared to what Bill has done to her. She needs to put that all behind her because Eric needs to come first as the best man/vampire.