Reviews for Adaptation
ZJeM chapter 5 . 3/26
You know, some time before I actually got down to reading comics (I fell in love with Batman for real only through Nolan's masterpieces), I read somewhere that somebody was so grateful to the director for having given Bruce and Selina a true happy ending, for once. I couldn't possibly know what the joy of that realization felt like, at the moment. But now I do, I do so well... And it makes me so blessed to have found you exploring this incredible potential! I sobbed while reading this chapter. Your writing is simply too beautiful, both in the means of its descriptive qualities as well as the rich taste of raw emotions... I don't even know if you will read this, it's been a while since you updated, after all, but if you do, I just want you to know that will story will always be one of the finest pieces I have ever read, in any fandom!
Bhbh chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Great story
Missperfection chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Please write more
songbird chapter 29 . 9/14/2016
Please continue the story !
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
why keep using throaty and breathy its so annoying
Moonflower26 chapter 30 . 1/9/2016
It is a pity you didn't continue this work. It seems to be ahead of the trend given the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie where Lux plays crucial role.
I admire your dedication to details, footnotes regarding DC Universe are just charming.
Amazilia chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Good first chapter, however, she kisses him directly after he throws up and that's not super believable. Ew.
ravens.and.herons chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
Please update soon!
Firerosemon chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
I hope you update one day, can't wait to see where this fic goes uwu
KarismaticKoala chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Hey! I know there's a lot more to read, and i'm getting on slowly (i am a little swamped with the equivalent of the SAT here in Australia) with your story here. I just want to say thank you, first, for an amazing story (so far :p )! It has been a pleasure to read, with not many mistakes. Always a pleasure to read polished, quality works. I'll be reading more, so no criticism or comments or recommendations or anything else for now! See you next time!

Yours hopefully (with love and hugs),

Hatsumomo (someone took hatsumomo :c )
sunscameup chapter 30 . 1/5/2015
Please update this story! I'm dying to see how it ends.
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
cool
babyvfan chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
Please update soon. I'm in love with this story and can't wait to see where it will go next
babyvfan chapter 28 . 10/5/2014