Reviews for Adaptation
Missperfection chapter 1 . 9/23
Please write more
songbird chapter 29 . 9/14
Please continue the story !
why keep using throaty and breathy its so annoying
Moonflower26 chapter 30 . 1/9
It is a pity you didn't continue this work. It seems to be ahead of the trend given the upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie where Lux plays crucial role.
I admire your dedication to details, footnotes regarding DC Universe are just charming.
Amazilia chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Good first chapter, however, she kisses him directly after he throws up and that's not super believable. Ew.
ravens.and.herons chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
Please update soon!
Firerosemon chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
I hope you update one day, can't wait to see where this fic goes uwu
Esthelaaaa chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Hey! I know there's a lot more to read, and i'm getting on slowly (i am a little swamped with the equivalent of the SAT here in Australia) with your story here. I just want to say thank you, first, for an amazing story (so far :p )! It has been a pleasure to read, with not many mistakes. Always a pleasure to read polished, quality works. I'll be reading more, so no criticism or comments or recommendations or anything else for now! See you next time!

Yours hopefully (with love and hugs),

Hatsumomo (someone took hatsumomo :c )
sunscameup chapter 30 . 1/5/2015
Please update this story! I'm dying to see how it ends.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 10/18/2014
cool
babyvfan chapter 30 . 10/5/2014
Please update soon. I'm in love with this story and can't wait to see where it will go next
babyvfan chapter 28 . 10/5/2014
Awwww

Awwww

And awwwwww
babyvfan chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
Holy snit!
babyvfan chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
Sad what happened to Helena. And I feel bad for holly. Selina definitely did care about the girl
babyvfan chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
Awww. Hubby and wifey. A baby. And now a petty. Their life is coming together in full circle
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »