Reviews for Breathing
The Crimson Kiss chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
I love it! Seriously this story is amazing, I've stayed up way too late the past four nights catching up. I love the way you portray Isaac and Scott's changing relationship, and how you keep them in character and diverse while still making their romantic feelings develop. I WOULD like to see more Stiles, because the little shit's tide with Isaac as my favourite character and usually I don't even bother reading fics that don't feature him as a main character, but honestly I will love this story wherever you go with it. You've chained my favourite pairing from Sterek to Scisaac, which is something my best friend has failed to do for three years. Your story is just that amazing. _
Keep it up, I look forward to the next chappy!
psychncislover chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Update again! It's sooooo good! XD
raquelsofia chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
You need to update, like, now! I can't wait to read a new chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2013
I really love this story its great! Your writing is too i just love this story! I hope you update eventually seeing as you havent updated in a while. So, great story i love it and im looking forward to new chapters
Aqua Mage chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Nice fic ;)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
UST is so much fun, especially when it involves mates. Does this mean Allison will become an enemy, considering the shit that went down near the end of s2, or will she just be their hunter friend?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2013
I read all the chapters for this fanfic today nonstop. I really liked it and you write really well! This got me into Scisaac too lol
1983Sarah chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Poor Issac! Love how Scott told him what had happened to him too.
orionastro chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
good new chapter,but stiles also need scott love due to his vision blaming him for his mother death .
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
...Oh, my Gods. ...THAT WAS SO CUTE! I loved, loved, loved it! More, more more!
twin1 chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Loving this fic, hope you decide to continue soon, especially after leaving it with that scene at the end, lol!
Fenixhl3 chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
Hi I like your story, a question you're going to continue
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
(Pouts) Aw, damn! Why haven't you updated?! I want more Isaac/Scott! Please, oh, please?
DyeDyeCoco510 chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Update PLEASE! It's is a really good Scott/Isaac story.
JonPenn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is one of the best slash fics I've read recently. I just finished it and I couldn't put it down. I thought you did a really good job bringing this non-cannon pair out of the existing story making a slow build so that its not just an over night "well now I'm in love with a dude fic." You have laid excilent ground work for a shift in Scott's affections in a way that is believable. Thank you for this excilent fic i look forward to more.