Reviews for To The Farthest End
cyhap chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
please update! omg what is yuuki planning/rido scheming!
Celestriz chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I want to kill you after you stopped the chapter! AHHHHHHH!
hotxhotguy chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
as long as Yuuki suffers and Kana too with Rido! muwahahahahaha!
Now update! D:
Good Luck My Way chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Please continue! I love how Kaname talks like an adult, its sooo cute! And Zero is so innocent and pure! So Cuteeee! I would really like to see the end of this please!
Sm S chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
more! more!

please update soon
I love it
ben4kevin chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
happy you updated, you should do both ending one a alternate the other the original that we we can read both.
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Where's the update? #frustrated
Many good stories that I favorited has its author left without resposibility to update it and it made me frustrated. So please, update this story.
Keep going!

By: KaSaHa
KuroFullbuster chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
!
I looooove this!
Please update soon, your story is amazing!xD
LuanRina chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
DAMN THAT F!UCKING B!TCH! ! ! *shoots the wh0re* Even at such an age she is one annoying, stupid, filthy, ugly, unbearable, disgusting, lying, selfish, deceiving b!tch and total pain in the ass, dammit! ! ! Dx How dare she say something like that about Zero-chan!? He would NEVER behave like that! It's only someone as dishonest, idiotic and disgusting as herself that would be like that, but NEVER Zerorin! He is too good for that and he certainly is above that cr!ap, unlike that filthy sl!ut *huffs*

Dammit, I'm already so worried and scared for Zero-chan! Dx Why is it always him who has to suffer and not that stupid b!tch!? Or even Kaname-sama at that!? It's just so unfair...*sniffs*

Stupid Kaname-sama...*hits him* He should NEVER listen to that sl!ut and just take her word for it! Dx I really hope that he will see the truth, along with that wh0re's real, ugly face and deceiving nature, at some point in time before it's too late *prays* And I hope even more that that b!tch will pay dearly for her doings *is craving to see it*

Other than that, all the fluff between Kaname-sama and Zero-chan was just DELICIOUS and I absolutely ADORED it! x3 Especially those kisses on the cheeks and then the hug, with Zerorin blushing so madly and absolutely adorably! *squeals* It was so sweet and irresistible! Me luffed it! x3

Wasn't really sure (and still am not) about reading this story, as although I like angst, often and especially now when I'm not depressed or anything, I prefer not to read it since I know for sure it'll get me all depressed all over again, and I sure as hell do NOT like to be like that - in fact, I hate it when I'm like that, so...But I guess I'll give it a try. So long as the end is favorable and worth all the suffering. Pretty please? *teary eyes*

Please update soon! :D
organic haircoat chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Its very good, c an't wait for the next chapter. hopefully your depressed mood will go away!
PeachyQ73 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This sounds like an interesting story and I would love to see what happens. Please update soon.
kanamexzero fan chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
got the feeling that someone gonna fall down! good luck with your assignment
cant wait for the next chapter
DymytryElyza chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
More more more!

(your English really isn't to bad:)! Xx)
ben4kevin chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
You know already I feel bad for zero, I can sense the angst already.
HarunaSky chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I totally love the beginning... I felt like a pervert grinning to myself behind my screen hehe.
Anyway, i look forward for the next chapter and keep up the yaoiness!
FIGHTING