Reviews for Gray Fire
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Iloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit! IT'S SO FLUFFY! Ahem. Enough with my fan-gasm ramblings.
This is very good! I would like to see it all the way through the end. Please update soon.
Cresseliaprincess chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
That..was...so...CUTE!OMG absol and umbreon! KYAA! Dawn and Paul fanily meet, now its time for N and white! But now i want some Lopany and weavile! I really like your story and hope you continue it! Theres not a lot of ferriswheelshipping with ikari that i like, this just made my favs! I was wondersing if you could give me your list of shippings? PLease! and keep up Dat Work!
Cresseliaprincess chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
i have one thing to say about all the ships in this chapter, they...are... EPIC! I love all the ships you have in here! Ever since i say hung and rose I loved them! That made a good 6 in my favs! Plus Dawn and Hung do look alike with the hair and all. Rose? U jelly? *Troll face*. Nice work! Keep up dat work!
Cresseliaprincess chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
That was so sad! poor piplup! And electibuzz! Oh? weaville and lopany? CUTE! i really ferriswheelshipping and Ikarishipping! Ikari is my OTP and ferriswheelshipping is in my top 5, but a chansy? Wow did not see that coming...I really like your story! Keep up dat work!
Midnightmoon1234 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW!
Iloveikari chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
AHHH ! Dawn and Paul finnally meet! And absol had love at first sight!
I can't wait until the next chapter!

Update whenyou can!
RaveOn-Goodbye chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I think you're making paul's absol too overpowered having him win again cynthia on its own. To the point that if it lost in a battle against a trainer that didn't have a champion status or have a legendary pokemon would be to unbelievable
Desertdawn101 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Paul winnin not shockin ;), but with ko's datt like wow!

update soon
Iloveikari chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
WOW! Paul Won The championship! I would think Hugh and Dawn would make great siblings since they have blue hair and all.

This is just cute! IKARISHIPPING RULES!

Update when you can!
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Sad start, RIP Electivire and Piplup. I hope you continue this story, I hope Paul gets his revenge on Ghetsis and the rest of Team Plasma. Anyways, update as soon as you can.
mary chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
ohh i wanna know more!
LyraBxoxo chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was amazing! Awe Dawn's Piplup didn't survive. I would be devestated if that were me. Continue!
GirlWithGlasses chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow this is good. I saw a few tiny spelling mistakes but I like it so far. I would love to see what happens next. I hope Paul will eventually heal and I wonder who owned that dark Chansey.
Iloveikari chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Omg! This is really exciting! Plus ita really sad. Dawn loss piplup. And Paul loss electrivire. Lossing a good friend muat be very hard. Anyway this is great! And I hope you UPDATEsoon!