Reviews for Wherever I Might Be
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 6 . 1/13
You reap what you sow.
Noichee chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Wow, this is really something. Perfect for people who loves angsty, tear-jerking, and psychological stories. I'm aware that this will have a not-so-happy ending, but I didn't see that one coming! The ending gives me shivers! It was CREEPY AS HELL! Kudos for the twisted way to end the story. Good job!
Astrophel Thracius chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
this story is agonizing but amazing :) though I would like to suggest adding more spaces
TrackerIsHere chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
You wante to cry, don't you? Well, I won't, although I came pretty close. Also, while the ending might not be "sugar coated," I believe it was still an appropriate ending, and very... Happy? Sweet? No... I guess you could see it as a ironic ending... Anyways, I'm now terrified to sleep for fear of remembering this and waking up crying. It was just that good. :(:):
athria chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
First off your English is very good, for it not being your first language, and second your story made me cry, badly, I don't think it's too OOC because people do change and Shu isn't the most logical person on earth, so I found it all very realistic. That said, I really liked the story and felt awfully bad for Hiro.
A.L. Aviles chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Wow dude. That was intense. I felt so bad for everyone but I also got pissed off. Yeah, this is fiction but I became so immersed in this story that I couldn't stop reading no matter how much I wanted to slam someones head on the wall...or cry. Gerrrr! Shuichis pride was more important than his love (fortunately he learns from his stupid mistake- with a cost). Yuki...well, I felt for Yuki throughout this whole thing more than anyone. What Shu did was stupid and foolish and would definitely devistate anyone.

It seems many ff writers like to make shu into a brainless twitt... Sigh. They were each others gods. I really hate that.

Oh well! Your story rocked (even though it depressed me). It was kind of realistic because some people are too weak to live without another person in whom they cherish.

I do not approve of eiri's decision but hey, you dreamt it, So that's the way it'll be written.

Adelos!

Now I'm going to read something sappy and fluffy...
Karianna Rose chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Hey the story is really good so far and if you still havent seen the show you can watch it at tv. blinkx. com just take out the spaces. Stupid sight not letting us put in other web sites oh well they have all the episodes. Hope you enjoy the show as much as i did. ;)
Lollieta Round chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
OMG, this story is so sad i had to go get the kleenex whilst reading ;.; i loves dis story so much
Homicidal Whispers chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
Oh my GOd! That was possibly the saddest thing I've ever read. I literally cried.

You apparently have a talent for angst, and I'd like to let you know that you are very good at it. It's so sad...so depressing.
yaoi69 chapter 6 . 5/1/2009
Omg! This fic almost made me cry TTTT It's so sad! THat's why i loved it xD Keep up the good work! And make more amazing stories :D

YukixShu FOREVER! Haha. I would like to see the real story that's behind this one. It's seems SO interesting!
gravichick chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Wow thats a great story,and I don't think this story would of been good with a happy ending,

One of the best storys on
phoenix of hell chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
This fanfic was brilliantly written! Really! And so sad... I like angst, because, sometimes, it is the only emotion that can give you a true insight into thongs. And I really don't think this story could have had a happy ending. It would have ruined everything. I mean, so much suffering... You can't just ignore it, pretend that nothing happened and return to normal. As for the original story... Is it a story with original characters? I would like to read it, is it posted somewhere?
AlessaLoveless chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
even if u did say that u hadnt seen the series. the stor is written well. I cant have putten it better. just as u said its your story and u mde it like u wanted. The story is one of the best I have read. Sad but very good. And very well ending.
Zillah's Return chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
I love this fanfiction...cause i can relate to Shuichi in some weird way...

Whenever I feel sad, my parents always say something like 'dont worry' and that makes me sadder! . hes lucky he doesnt have parents
Zillah's Return chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
AW! now im really sad and stuffs... but im like shuichi, i can wear a mask when people are asking me stuffs (my poor dog is being put to sleep in a while...when im at school) g2g now! bye author/ess person!