Reviews for The Sacrifice
GemNika chapter 14 . 4/6
Oh my god this is amazing! I love all the twists and turns, and I hope you find time to circle back around to this one.
BleachLover chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
Please update this again. I want to know what happens!
Kittykins chapter 14 . 2/17/2015
Excellent chapter! Waiting patiently for more!
Kamelcake chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more.
Anon chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
More, more, more please! This is great!
Picklez80 chapter 14 . 2/13/2015
Love it! Please update.
Winterheart2000 chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Love it!
TehWonderer chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Nice plot twist! I wonder what Tetsuya was trying to tell Aizen about fixing the hogyoku. Patiently waiting for more!
Periwinkle chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
I really like Miki, so I hope he stays in the story. You write real good OCs. They always fit into Bleachverse very well. This is exciting. Please post more soon!
Periwinkle chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
How did I miss this one? Great chapter. I am so glad this one is back. And there's another chapter to read! Moving on.
Sariniste chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Interesting developments! So Tetsuya is the nephew of the former soul king!

But then... who is the current king? Did you say that Tetsuya's mother's brother was originally the king's advisor, but he became corrupted by greed? So Tetsuya is also the nephew of the current king?

And what is Aizen's position? If he is the son of the former (true) king, then he and Tetsuya are... cousins?

Anyway, I can't wait to hear what happens next!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 14 . 2/10/2015
Love it! I can't wait to see what happens after Aizen is captured. Are you going with canon or is something else going to happen? Whatever, I'm sure it will be terrific!
PlayMyPoisonousGame chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
Agh this is so good! I hope you plan on continuing very soon.
Kittykins chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
Went back and read the whole story, then I realized how much I've missed this pairing! Are you going to update Dark Heart, White Soul, Take Back the Shadows, Soul Balance, The Fortress or Chrysalis soon? Pretty please?
Sariniste chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
I'm so glad you updated! Sorry for the delay reviewing, but I had to find time to re-read the entire story since it's been so long and I had forgotten the plot.

Anyway, it's intriguing that Aizen might try to hide Tetsuya in his inner world. I didn't even know that was possible. And somehow I suspect that Tetsuya's dream is prophetic and Aizen will have to rescue him...

Please, update quickly!